The coat and coffee

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

The rays of Sun entered his room through the empty spaces between his curtains. He stretched his arms and rubbed his red eyes. "good morning" is what he was supposed to say but unfortunately, he has been awake All Night.

He had been working the whole time. He looked at the time it was around 8:00 a.m. just as he got up his phone began to ring. He walked towards it which was on the side table.

"Hello, sunghoon?"

"hey? Hyung,are you going to college today?"

Sunghoon is his best friend.they met at collage.Sunghoon was a year younger than him but it didnt matter and ever since then,they have been very close.

                          ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

"no, got morning shift today"

"uh, you sound tired, did you sleep well?"

"I didn't sleep, was busy on a project"

"project? Do you mean the one we got last week? Wow I didn't even touch it lmao"

"you'll be able to complete it easily. I'm just weak at this stuff.plus im want to finish it quickly so i can have some free time."

"we'll see. Bye, take care a lot. Eat breakfast and try to get enough sleep!!"

"ugh what are you, my mother? Anyway goodbye"

Beomgyu turned the phone off and smiled lightly. He knew Sunghoon always checked up on him as he knew Beomgyu didn't have anyone.

Beomgyu brushed the thoughts of which he thought were "unnecessary". He quickly took a bath and wore his casual clothes.

He realized he was getting late, therefore hurried out of his apartment. 2 minutes later he came back, with his hair a mess thanks to the running.

He looked in the mirror.

'why do I look so plain? Ugh I should wear something else'

he walked towards his closet taking out a bit more fancier shirt. He changed and hurried outside.

Beomgyu entered the bakery,Unsatisfied. He kept walking forward until he accidentally banged into something, he turned around and realised he had bumped into a man.

He looked at his face. Now he was much satisfied, a bit embarrassed at the same time. But he tried to keep it cool.

He acted calm.