Family

" i know who exactly he is "

"me? Then who am i "

"Lee Beomgyu. Lost his mom at his birth. Lost his father at the age of five. Got adopted. By the one and only Lee. Who sent him to a boarding school in Daegu at the same age. He came back to Seoul after 10 years, yet stayed separate. Afterward graduating high school at 18. Started college at 19. Now he is 22.But her dad wanted him to get married. He dropped him out. He left his wedding which was yesterday. This is where our boss comes, who was working part-time with him,and seemed to had taken an interest. So he helped his, bring him here. Our boss was going to return to gang activities anyway, so he left part-time as well. "

There was an awkward silence.Jake had his mouth open as he understood everything.Ni-ki was also surprised as he didn't know much about Beomgyu.

"I think you know more about me than I know about myself"

He joked. But this guy was serious, this guy who looked normal just a few hours ago, found out so much about him. There was a chance he could find his real identity.

"I didn't know more than half of this "Taehyun said.

"you never asked me about my past "

"you could've just told me "

"I'm not an open person, you know it "

"I assure you that, he didn't even open up to his middle school best friend Yubin" Heeseung suddenly interrupted.

Beomgyu choked on the food he was eating. Taehyun passed him a water bottle. After recovering from the shock he looked at Heeseung

"you even know that? So you know who was my crush in middle school? "

"wasn't it your English teacher? And it could be a senior who played basketball"

"Beomgyu you had a thing for teachers?"

"What? n-no, just my basketball players! What else do you know? My biggest enemy? "

"Kim A-yeong, when you were in high school "

"favorite shop? "

"Tokyo's sweet, near your apartment "

"favorite drink?"

"Americano "

"Favorite actor? "

"Angelina Jolie"

"wow "

"current best friend? "

"uhh... Don't know "

"finally something you don't know "

"I'm not that interested in your life "

"yet your not? I regret it here now. You guys are no joke"

"we're enhypen gang. We might not look like it. But we're capable of unimaginable things"

Ni-ki then suddenly gasped,

"Hey!What do you mean we don't look like it? Don't I seem cool? "

They had begun arguing, like normal friends. Beomgyu could tell Heeseung is a dangerous fellow. If he didn't balance his fake identity since he was little, he would be dead now. Beomgyu confused looked at Taehyun.

"do I really have to live with them? "

"Beomgyu,they are like my brothers. I will not tolerate anything against them"

"sorry, I didn't mean any offense"

"it's okay "

"so all of you were meant to become gangsters because of your families right? "