Princes and gangs

-In the car-

"how did you find me? "

"I have my ways"Taehyun said as he started driving.

"I'm surprised. I never thought you would be a "big" gangster "

"now answer my question. What happened?"

"I'm pretty sure you that as well have ways to find out "

"I have. But I want to hear it from you"

Something looked really different. Taehyun didn't have that much "joy" or "funniness" in his voice. But more of "seriousness"

"my stepfather was forcing me to marry his friend's son " Beomgyu explained.

"why didn't you tell me? "

"what difference would it had make?"

Beomgyu feel the increasing speed of the car. He glanced at Taehyun who had a very angry look. Beomgyu couldn't understand why.

"who do you want me to kill? Your father, his friend or the son Perhaps all? "

"I don't want you to kill anyone. Are you crazy"

"In my world. If we don't like anyone. We kill"

"your world is messed up "

"then what do you want?! "Taehyun yelled.

"I just....never want to go back. But my dad has power. And he will look for me. Eventually, he'll find me. And I'm not even sure what he'll do this time. I can't even tell my friends about this. It'll put them in danger. I ran away but I don't know what to do. I've never felt this helpless.So. Fucking. Helpless"

"come with me, nothing will happen"

"go with you? I can't depend on someone else "

"do you have a better option? Are you gonna live on the streets? Or do you have money? Even if you find a place to live, you'll get caught "

"but I-- "

Beomgyu looked down. He knew he didn't have any option.Taehyun probably has power. That can protect him against Mr. Lee.

"do I really have to go? " him face really did show helplessness. He looked outside the window trying to hide his tears. But Taehyun knew he was crying.

"don't cry. It makes me want to rip their heads off"

"don't ever harm them! "

"why do you care so much?? "

"because Mr. Lee is Jungwon's father, the person who is like a brother to me. And whoever that guy was. I'm sure he was also forced into this."

"then make a decision. Get out of this car right now. And soon you'll go back to your pitiful life Or put your ignorance aside and come with me and things might get better"

Beomgyu was shocked.Taehyun clearly looked angry and a bit scary. He put his hands on his face and started sobbing.Taehyun stopped the car. He took Beomgyu's hands in his and gave him an unexpected hug. Beomgyu stopped sobbing.

"I'm so sorry. Beomgyu,this is how I really am. I forgot you never saw me like this. I shouldn't have been harsh. Don't cry. Your tears are more precious than diamonds"

"its okay Taehyun . I'll come with you."

"I'll protect you. I promise"

Beomgyu's heart started to beat fast. He didn't know why. He wanted to stop. He didn't want any feelings to get involved in this. He stopped arguing in his head for a second. It left good. To be in someone's arm.