New leader

" I make Beomgyu, who is my fiance. The underboss"

Everyone was shocked. They looked at each other. Beomgyu was confused, what is Taehyun thinking.

" Congrats on that one " Sakura whispered

Beomgyu could tell alot of people were disappointed

"how is that possible!! He's not even our blood!"

" silence, his name is on our family's registration" an elder said

" you wench! You tricked Taehyun to get that position, didn't you?!"

Beomgyu himself was shocked was pretty shocked. But he knew what to do in a situation like this.

" let's say, maybe I did trick him, but he gave me the title, so right here, right now, i have more power. And what you can do? Nothing."

"you'll pay---"

Then the elder yelled,

"I said SILENCE, the decision has been made"

The guy sat down. Beomgyu could tell this Elder had a big position inside their family. Everyone would listen to him. He got up

"and you young man, follow me"

Beomgyu looked at Taehyun who gave a slight nod. He got up and followed this old man. Eventually they were in a car Beomgyu waited for him to speak.

"from what I've known, your last name is 'Lee' "

" that is true"

' Sadly enough'

" oh well, you just looked alot like someone"

" who? "

" my late son's late friend "

Beomgyu was a bit confused, the only possible person who could look like Beomgyu shoulder be his father. But he wasn't sure

"my son, who was Taehyun's father"

This old man was Taehyun's grandfather, now it became clearer.

" your son's friend, was he a good person?" He asked

"oh sure he was. Even tho his job was a bit risky. He still continued to help my son "

A risky job? Is he perhaps really talking about Beomgyu's dad? Because he worked for TXT. Plus were Taehyun's dad and his dad friends?

"anyway let's leave irrelevent talks. You've gotten a big job now. Are you sure you can deal with it ?"

Beomgyu nodded.

" your in my good books, I want you to remain that way "

" I will try my best "

" well then, I'll be leaving since I have to celebrate my 86th birthday"

Beomgyu smiled at that this

"hope you have a blast"

"oh I will, after all I'm pretty young! "

Beomgyu laughed and was about to leave the car

" one last thing kid "

Beomgyu turned around

" don't leave that handsome grandson of mine. That boy has been through a lot"

Beomgyu nodded and got out of the car just to step in another lemousine. This time Taehyun was sitting inside. Beomgyu sat next to him

" are you crazy? You made ME the underboss"

" you handled it well. Good job "

" do you seriously think I can take that big of a responsibility "

" I know your capable enough. Remember last time I made you meet my family. What did you asked me?"

Beomgyu thought about it. Right

(Flashback)

" I need someone to keep my position,which a lot of my family members want "

"are you with me just because of that? "

Taehyun stayed silent. So did Beomgyu. He took it as a 'yes'.

(End of Flashback)

"I asked you if you were with me just because of your position "

" sure I need a you to keep my position. But that day I entered your name in my family so I could make you underboss today"

" but why "

"because I can only make someone who I trust and right now I trust you the most" he smiled as he said that.

'you shouldn't trust me' Beomgyu felt like his heart was breaking. One thing was sure,he didn't know he was Agent 003. He would never hand the gang over to an Agent.

Beomgyu gave Taehyun an unexpected hug

" you should've told me before. I really thought I was some stepping stone for you"

Taehyun hugged him back and kissed his forehead

" I can never think of you As something like that"

Beomgyu found himself sobbing on his chest, Taehyun kept stroking his head

"oh brave boy,why all the tears"

'I'm not crying over what you think I am. I was okay with you using me as a stepping stone to keep your position'

'That way'

'We would be even'

'But now, I'm the only one using you, fooling you,lying to you. While you're sincere'

'It makes me cry. It hurts me. It makes me want to shout.'

'I'll destroy you one day. Yet your the one who is giving me a shoulder to cry on'

Thoughts as such kept crossing his mind and his tears kept on increasing.