Parties and birthday

"meet Agent 001"

"Wait what"

This guy was agent 001? The same guy who he was Suppose to marry. The same guy who he met at the party, A criminal?

"What a pleasure to meet you" beomgyu said sarcastically.

"Beomgyu he's a senior agent"

"even Agent 002 is senior yet I don't respect him"

Jay suddenly glared at Beomgyu.

" hah I like it!" Jackson suddenly said.

"why is Agent 001 a gangster?"

"why are you?"

"I have a mission to take down the boss. You're a boss yourself. I wonder what your mission would be"

"my mission is control the Chinese army. And you're about to get a similar one"

Controlling the mafia? Why would TXT want that?

" mind explaining sir?" Beomgyu asked BangChan.

" well it's too early, but I'll explain anyway. Your 4th task is to kill a person. Choi Yeonjun, his memory could return"

Beomgyu looked down, right. He almost forgot about that. The thought of killing Yeonjun, was a bit sad to Beomgyu.

"and after you do that. You'll get your 5th task. To secretly hand Kang Taehyun over to TXT."

"But here's the twist." Beomgyu immediately lifted his head and looked at BangChan.

"Once Taehyun becomes our captive, you'll take his position"

"and then?"

"control the Korean empire through Korea's biggest gang"

" so KIA doesn't want to end the empire, Rather control it.........why?"

There could be only one answer

" you don't question what higher positions in TXT decide. Your job is to obey"

"but let's be honest. How could TXT shut the the gang down when they could have it . After all these gangster make crazy amount of money" Jackson said.

"and where will the money go"

Beomgyu looked at Jay. If there was one thing he knew about him, he was a just guy. But in situation like this, he is remaining silent

"they will probably use it for the country"

"no my friend, they'll send it to the government officials who'll live in luxury"

As much as Beomgyu hated to admit it, Jackson was the only honest one here. Basically, TXT wanted to get the money that Enhypen gang makes through Beomgyu once he becomes the boss.

So the higher positions in TXT and Government could use it. That was wrong at so many levels, atleast the gang uses it on homeless kids.

"that was your mission since the very beginning. TXT holds a grudge against Enhypen. So it's like killing two birds from the same Stone."