The 'foes'

Beomgyu's heart started to beat fast, Taehyun was holding onto his waist. Normally if someone did this he wouldn't feel a thing.

"T-taehyun, what are you doing"

"I'm not letting you go"

"are you out of your mind"

Taehyun let out a little laugh as he let Beomgyu go, he walked to the table which had a bottle of wine and a few glasses.

"it's not like I'm gonna eat you"

"Of course I know! You are not like that"

"I mean I, at least for now, I won't"

"Mr. Taehyun also has unknown sides I see"

"I'm a guy after all"

"yeah right, I'll get going"

"but I said I'm not letting you go"

Beomgyu turned around, Taehyun poured wine in two glasses, walked to where he was standing, and offered one to him. Beomgyu took it

"don't, we have to talk"

'what does he want to talk about". He took his glass and pressed a button on the wall and the large glass window opens revealing the beautiful night sky and along with the night sky, they could also see the city lights. It reminded him of the rooftop scene. Taehyun walked to the terrace which was actually a part of the room.

"so amazing"

Beomgyu walked to where Taehyun was.

The breeze was slowly blowing, it was really refreshing. But right now Beomgyu had a question in his mind. He looked at Taehyun.

"Just like you," Taehyun said. Beomgyu smiled- laughed.

Inside Beomgyu was surprised. He had read Taehyun's history with girls. It didn't look like he ever been in love. Although he had slept with a lot of women. He is that type of person. But right now he's not doing anything to Beomgyu rather he just wants to talk with him.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"Tell me about yourself"

"You can just ask Heeseung"

For a second Beomgyu stayed quiet. He thought about it, what should he tell him. Actually, a lot had really happened.

"I'm pretty sure, there are still things about you that he doesn't know." Taehyun said

"Maybe..." he half-admitted

"When I look into your eyes, I see a lot of sadness..."

15 years ago

Beomgyu was laying on the hospital bed

"Daddy?" Beomgyu called out

"Yes Beomgyu?" He asked

"Am I going to die?" The little boy asked his dad

He was going to get heart surgery. His dad was standing next to him. He looked at him,

"No your not.,,"He held his hand and kissed it.

"Beomgyu you won't die. This surgery will be successful"

Beomgyu had a weak heart since he was born.

The doctors said he would die within 6-8 years.Right now he was 5 years old

As he grew older and older, his heart became weaker and weaker.

"Beomgyu listen, once you wake up. Things will get really hard for you...Promise me, you have to remain very strong."