004. rendezvous

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ forever and always.

004. rendezvous 

。☆✼★ STELLA CONKLIN'S POV. ★✼☆。

It was early December, and Conrad was on his way from Boston to come pick me up for a surprise trip to Cousins. We hadn't told anyone, my Mum didn't know i was about to up and leave in the middle of the night. I hadn't figured out what i'd tell her when she would come into my room in the morning and i wasn't there. That's if she even notices.

I was just grabbing a few more things i thought i might need, grabbing random things out of my draws and shoving them into my bag.

I was packing the last thing when Conrad texted that he was here. I smiled wide and felt excited about spending some time with him. We hadn't seen each other in nearly two months, so we were both looking forward to some time together.

I put my bag over my shoulder and quietly made my way downstairs. I sped up my steps when i saw his car parked on the curb a couple houses down. I jogged to the drivers' side door first, so i could properly greet him.

I opened his door and was met with my boyfriend with a huge smile on his face, "Why hello Fisher. I missed you."

Conrad laughs and hold my face in his hands and brings our faces closer together before connecting our lips for a brief moment, "Hello Conklin. I missed you more."

I smile and run around the car and get in the passenger seat, taking Conrad's hand in mine once i have my seat belt on.

"You didn't bring a coat?" Conrad asks, making me look at what i was wearing and realising i forgot to grab my jacket when i left.

"Uh, i completely forgot to grab it when i left," I laughed when he did too.

Conrad takes off his fleece jumper and hands it to me, "Put this on."

Conrad fixes his hair and helps me get the jumper on. And brushing my hair out of my face that got messed up by the fabric.

"Ready for the beach?"

"Yes!" I cheer, excited for our secret getaway. We stare into each other's eyes for a few seconds, with the biggest loving smiles on our faces. Like nothing could ever ruin what we had, like all that existed was each other.

𓆩*𓆪

I had managed to sneak out of the house this morning to get on the bus to Brown. Despite the many nagging questions from Belly on where i was going, but i dodged them all just like Jere asked and got on my way to meet him.

I didn't even know if Conrad would want to see me. The way he had been acting this past few weeks/month weren't like him at all. Sure he was usually a closed book, but not with me. He told me everything going on in his life, sometimes even before his own mother and brother knew about it. I just wish i knew what was going on. Ever since he came to my senior prom, he hadn't been speaking to me like he used to. That was a long night to say the least.