info!

A sun and moon xreader fan fiction where moon isn't a total pervert and only has bad intentions?!

The reader with be portrayed as gender neutral so people of all identities can read!

The following story will involve;
Fluff and strong language. as a touch deprived individual this story will definitely be a big comfort for me to write. Gonna make me jealous/j

You're free to come up with your own backstory but it'll still lead up to you moving out into your own room in an apartment complex. Of course there's going to be a dorm awaiting you in the daycare beside sun and moon, how could there not be? I think the concept of being 'neighbors' with them would be adorable. You could just walk over to their rooms if you had a nightmare or go over for sleepovers and it'll be so cute and wholesome and- Haha, okay I'll stop rambling.

Some reminders.

There will be NO smut in this fic, I'd just prefer not to write it and stick with wholesome fluff.

Sun and moon are humans.

And finally.. Enjoy the story!

Sun and moons design;

But.. Of course you may visualize them however you'd like! Art above is not mine, I do not claim ownership. All credits go to the original artist.

Moon is going to have a bit of a softer personality than in most fanfics. I'll be keeping moons stubbornness and dark humor however, I do not want to change too much and have him be completely out of character.

You're 22, gender neutral (so all people can read!) And you're currently living in a apartment complex not to far from Freddy fazbears pizza plex. Again, at some point you'll have a dorm in the daycare just like moon and sun. If anyone wants to make requests please do so!

Animatronics will be human, hence sun and moon. Including map bots, security bots and party pass bots. However discluding wet floor caution signs, they'll just be like any normal wet floor caution sign.

Updates may take a bit longer than expected, school is starting once again in three days and I'll definitely be a lot busier than I am now. But I promise that I will NOT neglect this story, and I promise to keep writing and updating once I get the chance. If you have any other questions please comment and I'll do my best to answer, now please, enjoy and thank you stopping by to read 🤍

430 words