a day out.

my wired earbuds are screwing up and now one of them won't work so I might have to get new ones 💔

Also.. Muhaha.. Prepare yourselves. You guys wanted kisses right?

[Your pov💫]

As the first rays of sunlight begin to filter through the scattered clouds in the sky, the world awakens to a peaceful and serene morning. The grass outside is lightly coated with droplets from the rain that fell gently last night, creating a glistening effect that sparkles in the sunlight.

I woke up early, feeling well-rested and refreshed after a good night's sleep. I stretch my arms and legs out, savoring the feeling of the soft sheets against my skin. As I get up, I take a deep breath of the fresh, crisp air that drifts in through the open window.

Outside, the birds are chirping happily, flitting from branch to branch as they gather food for the day ahead. The gentle sound of their songs blends seamlessly with the distant rustling of leaves in the gentle breeze.

I took a moment to appreciate the peace and tranquility of the morning, feeling grateful for the chance to experience such a beautiful start to the day. I savor the moment, taking in the sights and sounds around me before getting ready for work.

As I step outside, I feel the cool, fresh air on my face. The world is still and calm, offering a sense of calm and quiet that is hard to find in the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

With a sense of peace and contentment, I set off for work, ready to face the day ahead with a renewed sense of energy and purpose. The peaceful morning has set the tone for the rest of my day, filling them with a sense of calm and serenity that will stay with them long after the day is over.

As I made my way down to the parking garage of my apartment complex, I enjoyed the quietness of the still calm morning. Reaching my car I quickly unlocked the doors and climbed into the driver's seat.

With a small smile on my face, I inserted the key into the ignition and turned it, feeling the car roar to life. I adjusted the mirrors and seat before backing out of the parking spot, making my way towards the exit. I drove through the winding ramps of the garage.

As I emerged from the garage and onto the busy street, I merged into traffic, skillfully navigating their way through the rush hour traffic. The drive to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Plex was a short one, and before I knew it, I had pulled into the parking lot and parked my car.

Taking a deep breath, I gathered my things and stepped out of the car, feeling the warm sun on my face. i made my way towards the front entrance of the plex, taking my security badge to a small plate on the wall next to the doors, they opened automatically and I stepped inside.

I quickly made my way up the steps and made a right turn to the daycare. I pushed open the red doors and stepped inside, as I neared it a wall automatically moved upwards and allowed me to pass through to the small room with tables and chairs. In the middle was a large golden statue of none other than sun and moon.

'Slide into fun!' Don't mind if I do.

I stood at the top of the long spiral slide, my heart was racing with excitement as I looked down at the colorful ball pit waiting at the bottom. With a deep breath, I took the plunge and began sliding down the twisting path.

(Personally.. I'm excited about seeing sun and moon, not about the slide or ball pit)

Finally, I reached the bottom and was launched into the air, landing with a splash in the ball pit.

"Y/NNN!" sun cheered, practically sprinting towards the ball pit he leapt into the ball pit and knocked me back into it. Sun wrapped his arms around my torso, holding me close as he pressed gentle kisses across my face. "I missed you so so much!" Sun cried, giving me one final squeeze before he got up himself and plucked me up from the ball pit.