home

A/N: Finally, after three months of no human interaction, I am immensely grateful to be going outside and spending time with friends. The lack of socialization has taken a toll on me, and I haven't been doing so well. This has resulted in a lack of motivation to write, and I apologize for any poor quality, and delayed work I may have produced recently. However, I am determined to make it up to you. I will strive to write as many chapters as possible today, in hopes of making up for lost time. I'm really am sorry, enjoy this chapter.

[Your pov 💫]

After finishing the decorating, a sense of accomplishment washed over me. The room looked fantastic, striking a perfect balance between Sun and Moon's individual styles without being a replica of either. I could tell that both of them were equally pleased with the outcome, even though they appeared a bit fatigued. Their eyes, however, sparkled with excitement as they examined the final result. I couldn't help but wonder if they felt the same pride for their own rooms as I did for mine. Nonetheless, I assumed they did. "I appreciate both of you, it looks fantastic," I said with a smile. Moon planted a gentle kiss on my cheek and patted my head as he bid goodbye and left my dorm. Sun, however, seemed reluctant to leave even though it was getting late. He gave me a tender hug, sun was learning how much affection I could handle and where my boundaries stood. He didn't overstep them. Moon had already surpassed my expectations.

Finally, sun said his goodbyes and left, leaving the room in complete silence. I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly before grabbing a change of clothes and heading into my bathroom. Closing the door behind me, I quickly changed into something more comfortable. After turning off the bathroom lights, I switched off the main lights and collapsed onto my bed, finally able to rest my tired feet. I nestled into my soft mattress and draped my warm blanket over my body, letting out a satisfied sigh as I closed my eyes. The darkness enveloped me, and I felt everything fade away as I drifted off into the abyss of slumber.

---
    |4:36 am|

Beep, beep, beep, be-"

I groaned as I weakly slammed my hand down on the blaring alarm clock. I despised these infuriating devices. Why must I wake up so early? Can't I just indulge in some extra sleep? I was too cozy to leave my bed. I didn't want to get up. Please, just let me sleep a little longer," I muttered. My eyelids drooped shut once more, and I felt myself slowly drifting off again. Suddenly, the sound of the alarm clock blared again, interrupting my peaceful slumber. I groggily reached out and grabbed the clock, throwing it across the room in frustration. Finally sitting up, I groaned and buried my face in my hands. If getting out of bed every morning was going to be this difficult, I wasn't sure it was worth the effort. That bed is too comfortable for my own good.

I pushed myself to stand up and wearily made my way to the closet. Retrieving my uniform, I was about to head into the bathroom to change when my phone beeped with a notification. I picked it up from my nightstand and switched it on, 'Hey y/n, no work today! As I promised on your first day I was gonna show you where the laundry room was from the dorms. Plus, theres still other things I gotta show you too. I'll be waiting outside of your dorm! Xx' -sun

I think I'll bring my uniform along as I follow the sun to locate the laundry room - it could definitely benefit from a good wash. Those damn kids are always making such a mess of everything. Before meeting Sun in the hallway, I decided to change into something else. Moon wasn't present, but that didn't come as a surprise to me. Moon was never a morning person, and I learned this the hard way. While I tossed my uniform into the wash, Sun engaged in conversation with Freddy. As I completed my task, Sun bid farewell to Freddy and then turned his gaze towards me, he glanced down at my hand.

"Can I hold your hand?" he inquired before looking back up at me.

I am happy that Sun is taking the time to understand and respect my boundaries. Consensual and comfortable interactions are crucial in any relationship, be it romantic or platonic. I reached out to hold suns hand, his beaming smile made me feel at ease. We made our way back to the dorms, and decided to check if Moon was up yet. Sun knocked on the door, only to be met with a loud groan from inside. In a matter of seconds, the door swung open and Moon, still trying to tame his bed head with his hands, grumbled, "What do you want?" Upon noticing me, however, his expression softened into a smile. "Oh, hey y/n." Sun, on the other hand, appeared unimpressed as he asked, "Do you want to come with us to the atrium? We're planning on finding something to eat." Moon shrugged nonchalantly, "i guess." He closed the door and came back out in a change of clothes.

The sun, moon, and I navigated through the plex, making our way towards the atrium

Sadly this is all I can write for the time being since I'll be heading out soon, hope you all have a great day/afternoon/night. Love ya' guys/p, be safe my friends. 🤍

9/7/23 957 words