introductions

Italics guarded with 's = thoughts
'Insert example text'

Bold guarded with " = announcements(on fazbear speakers, example, the elevators.)
"Insert example text"

--- = small time skip

I'm pulled away from my blissful slumber by my alarm I set on my phone, straining my eyes open I sat up in bed and stretched my arms over my head.

Today was my first day working at the daycare as an assistant to the attendants, sun and moon. Working at a daycare might rear me out of my comfort zone, kids have never been my favorite but I can tolerate them. I pull the blankets off of me and dangle my legs off of the bed. My feet came into contact with the carpeted floor, I closed my eyes for a minute before I got up and out of bed. I dragged my feet across the floor, opening the closet door I grabbed the uniform they had provided for me and laid it out on my mattress. I pulled my towel off of the rack and set it on the counter next to the sink, I turned on the shower to my preferred temperature and went on with my buisness.

---

Changed into my uniform I turned off the lights and stuffed my apartment room keys into my pockets, holding my car keys in hand I closed and locked my place before heading out.

I pulled into the pizza plex parking lot, locking my car doors I walked up to the entrance and took a deep breathe before entering. I would take a moment to look around the pizza plex with the free time I have, but I figured it would be best to meet the people I was working with. It was much easier getting around without the crowds, i can't complain, it was a popular place. While on my way to the daycare I recall there being two options of entering, a slide or the doors. Hell, I might be 22 but the slide sounds fun. A little fun won't hurt my professional appearance to the job.

I stood at the entrance of the slide and couldn't help but smile, I felt like a child again. I crouched down and laid my legs down the tube, I set my hands on the rim of the slide before pushing myself down. I slipped out of the slide into the pit of plastic balls, shaking my head I looked around and got back up to my feet.

I admired the large jungle gyms and just the place in general, literally a child's dreamworld. "I got a glance of this place before I came down but.. Wow." I uttered to.. myself? That's when I was hoisted into the air and snapped back into reality. I was face to face with a bright boy, he had on a permanent smile and a headband with little points for I assume Sunrays, oh! This was sun.

"Hellooo new friend! Hm.. You're not a child, what're you doing in the daycare? Are you lost?" He questioned, lifting me up a bit higher and leaned back a bit himself to look me up and down. Yes, in fact I am not a child.

"No... No I'm not lost, actually I work here. I got accepted to be an assistant here.. Your assistant specifically." I smiled nervously, Sun's smile got ten times wider, if possible. His eyes sparkled as he brought me into a tight hug and twirled around.

"So you must be y/n! Liv told me so much about you.. O-only good things! I promise. Though I couldn't imagine anything bad to talk about." Sun shrugged as he pulled back from the hug, I gasped for air, Sun's eyes widened slightly. "Sorry, was the hug too tight? I'm just very excited to finally meet you!"

(Liv is the person who interviewed you!)

"very excited.. I..i can tell." I say through breathes, sun skipped out of the ball pit and set me down on the patted ground.

"You used the slide, none of the past assistants have done that before! They've always come through the doors." Sun gestured his hands from the slide to the doors, I tensed up.

'Shit! I was wrong, now I look unprofessional!'

"Sorry! I promise that'll be the first and last time I ever do that, I'll be more professional!" I rubbed the back of my neck with an apologetic look. Sun seemed unphased, he looked as happy as ever, a little amused even.