your the sun to my shine!

Major fluff!

[Moons pov🌙]
[Again I know...its brief dw!]

"Sun this isn't THAT special you dont need a bow tie or suit dude, you look stupid." I commented, looking sun up and down and snickering. Sun looked at me hurt, pushing me out of his dorm.
"Thank you for helping me decorate, but if your just gonna say negative things and make me not feel good about myself, then don't say anything moon!" Sun slammed the door in my face. Maybe I deserved that.

[Suns pov☀]
I texted y/n to come to my dorm for the surprise, I just hope they'll like it.

I began to worry, what if they weren't coming, no no, don't think like that. Of course they are, even if they weren't they'd tell me. Just be patient.

Knock! A knock! I hurried over the the door, swinging it open. "Y/n! You-"
I looked them up and down, feeling my cheeks heat up.

(This is happening, and it doesn't mstter what you're wearing.. You could be fancy, casual, you could be in pajamas for all sun cares, he thinks your amazing looking in anything. 💛💫)

"You look amazing!" I smiled, y/n smiled back.
"You look very handsome sunny. Look at you and your suit!" Oh God did that make me wanna scream and pull them into the tightest hug ever.
"T-thank you, y/n! Moon said it's ridiculous and I'm over dressing."
"Moons wrong." They said flatly, moon may not be the best.. But he's still my brother.
"Ahem.. W-well, y/n, you must close your eyes! It's a surprise after all!"
Y/n sighed, walking through the door way they closed their eyes. I walked behind y/n and led them over to their sweet surprise. I held my hands over their eyes. "Ready sunshine?!" I was practically shaking with excitment.
"I'm ready, sunny." I pulled my hands away and rested them on y/ns shoulders.
"Open!"

[Your pov💫]
"Open!"
I opened my eyes to see a dim lighted room, a small tent with fairy lights hanging from the ceilings and a couple little flower petals at the entrance. I crouched down to see inside the tent, there was a picnic blanket and a vase full of Posey's.

I stood back up, looking over at sun. His hair was brushed all nice, fluffy. Hell, it always looks nice. His suit color complimented him completely, the little bowtie was adorable. He wore the red ribbons from his costume as well, that's fricking adorable. Sun looked back at me with big sparkling eyes, a wide cheerful grin. Hes looking mighty kissable right about now...

"Ta-da~!!" Sun beckoned his hand at the tent. "Do you- do you like it y/n?" He seemed pretty nervous asking that, why would he think I'd say no? This is so sweet.
"I love it."  I want this, I do want a kiss. However me and him both know it's a little too early for that.

(IT'S NEVER TOO EARLY FOR CUDDLES!!!!!)

---
sun had changed into something comfier, the suit was definitely not a comfy thing to stay in.

Sun sat down on his bed, patting the spot between his legs I planted myself down. Sun pulled me close and gently leaned me back against his chest he began brushing his fingers through my hair, humming quietly. I let out a content sigh. Suns calm heartbeat filled the silent room, closing my eyes I relaxed into his touch. The comforting touch and silence went on for several minutes before Sun rested his chin against the top of my head and wrapped his arms around my torso. he laid back and pulled me down with him. My head rested on top of his chest, his his laid against mine. It was a simple gesture of affection but it meant the world to me, sun kissed the top of my head softly. I melted into it, absorbing the affection I wrapped my arms around him. "Y/n, I love you." Those three simple words hit me hard, I pulled back slightly, locking eye contact with sun. This moment, it just felt.. Perfect. The timing. The situation. The person.. I sat up, tugging sun to sit up as well. Sun sat cris cross beside me. A nervous look plastured over his features, I reached over, gently cupping his cheeks with my hands. I felt his face heat up against my palms, sun brushed his fingertips against the back of my hands as he slowly inched forward, I leaned forward and before I knew it, it happened. I've waited for this moment. Craving it, really. My eyes closed as I melted into the gentle kiss. Sun slid his hands down my arms, wrapping his arms around my torso he pulled me closer. The kiss broke, I rested my forehead against Suns shoulder. No way I could bare making eye contact, not with his eyes. Not after that, my cheeks hurt from smiling like an idiot. I could feel Suns heart beat against my chest, it was beating like crazy. Assuming from the situation, mine probably was too. I had to say it now, no use in hiding it. Not anymore.
"I love you too, sunny." I uttered out, I could barely speak. Sun slightly tightened his embrace around me. We sat in silence, heat radiated from one anothers bodies. Sun and I both laid back down, this time on our sides, facing each other. I pressed my forehead against Suns chest and closed my eyes, relaxing again. Sun began to rub my back softly, his heartbeat calming back to it's normal pace. He reached down, pulling the blankets over us, just to our shoulders. All of this felt like a dream, a perfect dream. The sound of Suns heartbeat faded as I drifted back to the darkness. Sun had fallen asleep soon after me, neither of us believed it was real. However, I prayed. It couldn't be a dream.

And scene.

Who needs therapy when you can write fluff while being immensely touch deprived 💛

I hope you, my lovely and amazing reader, enjoyed. I really do appreciate all of those who are reading this, you literally do not understand how happy it makes me seeing people read this. I love you all, hope you have a great day/night/afternoon. Eat, drink, stay safe and stay cool my friends <3 1078 words

 Eat, drink, stay safe and stay cool my friends <3 1078 words

Kiss

Kiss.