do you? (end)

Woohoo!!

(Animation above credits to me and my yt channel ofc)

Fluff and dreams coming true ahead!!

[Suns pov ☀]

"I'm so so excited for the kids today!!" I exclaim, moon pinched the bridge of his nose, "yeah, I get it sun, you've mentioned that," he grumbled. I sat up and circled him, "aren't you excited too!? Today's the day!!" I giggled. "Your not wearing a suit!" I looked moon up and down, frowning. "I'm not wearing one, obviously. I'm not going to ruin a perfectly good suit for a fake wedding." He looked away, I hummed, "but it's a fake wedding with y/n!" Moon clicked his tongue, "I'm gonna go find my suit." He walked over to his closet and rummaged through it.

---

[Your pov 💫]

I've never ran so fast in my life. I fell asleep (cough, cuddling, cough) last night and woke up extremely late. And when I say 'extremely late', I mean that the kids were already here. My alarm clock failed to do its god damn job! Wake me up, easy job! I think..

I pushed open the door and hurried into the daycare, panting. 'Ohh.. What the hell is this?' I looked around at the scene, the plastic chairs were in rows with a carpet in the middle that devided them to seperate sides. Flowers from outside, I'd assume. And pillars made out of cardboard.

"What is going on." I inquired, sun looked at me with a bright smile, moon gave me a small smile.

"Our wedding!!" Sun threw his hands in the air, moon looked at the floor with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Our what?" Did I hear that correctly? Why didn't they tell me they were doing this? "I didn't get to get into my (dress, suit, preferred.)" I frowned.

"Mm.. I don't mind, you still look ho- attract- AHEM- you still look great." Moon covered his flushed face with his hands.

"Y/n you could wear anything to our wedding, I'll marry you in anything! You don't have ta' be fancy!" Sun gave me a thumbs up and a brief wink.

"What about-"

"Are you trying to stall, sunshine?" Sun frowned,  "They don't wanna marry us!!" He cried, the children looked up at me and gasped.

"What! No! - I was just-"

"Then get down here, starlight. Dont keep your husbands waiting." Moon made direct eye contact with me, where'd that embarrassment you were cowering in a second ago.. go?

A kid stood behind a cardboard box with a book, the 'pastor', I slowly walked down the carpet,  this is so uncomfortable. I don't mean the scenario, no, marrying these two is gonna be the best thing I do in life. I mean all the children just staring me down the whole time. Beady little- big eyes.

(I'll gouge their eyes out for you y/n -author al)

Standing here between sun and moon, in front of a fake pastor and a whole crowd of kids for a fake wedding, hell, it's still a wedding I'll take it. For the past few days, I've repeated the same phrase: "this is the happiest day of my life." But nothing can top the feeling of this moment - it was the happiest day of my life. Truly

(Well, when you guys get married for REAL that'll be the happiest day of your life, obviously... Okay I'll stop talking don't beat me to death please🙏 -author al)

"Um.. Um.. Okay.. Moon- uh.. Drop! Mr. Moon drop do you take y/n l/n as your  partner for um.. Line.. For better or for worse? Or.. Whatever the words are.." The kid mumbled, looking up at moon.

Moon smiled down at the child and turned to me, made direct eye contact and said- "I do." -with that stupid grin.

(AUUHHAGAHAH)

"Great, okay Mr. Sun drop, do you take y/n l/n as your partner for better or for worse?" The kid turned to sun, sun averted his eyes from the kid and up to me and he gently took my hand into his. "I do!"

"Uh huhhh.. Uh.. Y/n l/n do you take Moon drop and Sun drop as your loving husbands for better or for worse?" The kid finally looked up at me with a smile. "I do." I nodded.

"You may now- wait- wheres- GOD- GET OVER HERE WITH THE RINGS!!" The 'pastor' crossed his arms, children are fuckin' hilarious.

A child hurried over with four rings on a pillow, one for moon, one for sun and two for me.

The kid pushed the pillow up to us, sun grabbed one, moon grabbed one and I grabbed two. Sun slid his ring onto my finger first, then moon. A blue ring and yellow ring, for cheap plastic rings these look surprisingly good.

I then gave moon his ring, then sun.

"Okay- now go uh.. Just go sit down or something!" The 'pastor' whisper-yelled to the kid who brought the rings, they booked it off into the crowd of kids sitting in plastic chairs.

"Ahem!! As I was saying, you may now kiss the partner!!"

Flash backs to the photo booth, I felt two kisses planted on each side of my face. And I thought that was it, they had other plans, apparently. Moon gently took my chin into his hand and turned my face towards his, he kissed me (on the lips.. For clarification.) My face flushed and moon pulled away from the kiss, seconds later sun planted his lips against mine.

If you told me I'd find the most considerate and loving partners by taking up a job in a daycare, I'd say you were crazy. Not anymore though.

I'd definitely believe you.

End.

HOLY CRACKER OF HOLY. This chapter is probably actually pretty crappy, but I'm happy it's finally out.

Before you leave, I have some news!

I'll be writing another sun and moon x y/n story eventually, once i come up with a plot and what not and I want some ideas, suggestions or just some stuff you'd like to see in the book in general! I'd also love to hear your opinions on this story.

>>reply here to comment suggestions, ideas, things you'd like to see in future sun and moon stories!

>>reply here to comment your opinions on the story!

With that, it's a wrap. Thank you for reading, hope to see ya' in the next one. 🤍

Eat, drink, and most importantly, stay safe my friends. I love you/p 🤍🤍🤍!!

9/9/23 1098 words.