°Test has Begun°

Wanderer decided to follow Nahidas orders, and simply observe the situation. Silently following Gon and Kurapika as they chased after the monster he hit, eventually rescuing the wife. Kurapika stayed behind with her as Gon chased after it.

But suddenly, another Kiriko came and switched places with the one Gon was chasing. Wanderer hummed, and remembered what Nahida mouthed back in the cabin.

'See if there's another Kiriko.'

Whatever theory she's making inside her head, seemes to be correct. Wanderer watched the old Kiriko shapeshift into Leorios form and approach Kurapika.

Wanderer hid in a tree, watching Kurapika frown at 'Leorio.'

"Is that man alright?"

'Leorio' nodded.

"Yeah, he lost a bit of blood. But he's stable now. How's the girl-"

'Twack!' Kurapikas wooden swords slammed straight onto the beings nose, 'Leorio' stumbled back while clutching his nose. His shoulders shaking as he chuckled.

"How did you tell? I made sure my disguise was perfect."

Kurapika smoothly caught his sword, and nonchalantly glanced back at the Kiriko.

"Simple, Leorio isn't dumb enough to leave an injured man alone. Second, leaving a possible victim behind. While the perpetrator could come back is idiotic. Even for Leorio."

Instead of chasing after the Kiriko, Kurapika placed his sword agaisnt the woman's throat.

"Now, who are you?"

Wanderer left him alone and gave chase to the new Kiriko. Managing to fly faster, and land right in front of it. The Kiriko grounded to a halt, staring as Wanderer placed a hand on his hip and arrogantly tilted his head up.

"Two, humm? Are you the real husband and wife?"

"Kekekeke, wouldn't you like to know?"

-

Nahida smiled gently at the 'husband' while Leorio stood guard on the window that Kiriko had escaped from.

"Hey."

The blue haired man lifted his gaze at her, the worry inside his eyes almost made her believe him.

"What exactly is, a Kiriko?"

He blinked at her question, making sure to clutch his injured arm while talking.

"A Kiriko, is a magical beast that can change its physical appearance. Mimicking another human in physical attributes and even their voice."

Nahida hummed at his explanation.

"Then, the human you're imitating-"

She watched his worried expression change to confusion.

"What kind of person was he?"

"... I, am not sure what you mean-"

"Is it possible to make a completely new, and original design for you to disguise yourself as?"

The 'husband' quickly realized that this young girl knew what he was.

"... How did you know?"

A smile was all he received before she nodded.

"So I'm right."

Wait, she was guessing? He suddenly chuckled, making Leorio glance back at them. But a sudden cackle made him turn back to the window. He 'tched' at seeing the Kokiri- With Gon?