Realization And Progress

Dottore was a maniac. Someone that moved for his own interest and used the Staritsas influence along with Pantalones funding in the pursuit of knowledge.

He knows many things, and even believes he knows everything in the world. So of course, when he saw a human... No, a desperate puppet that wanted power and revenge agaisnt his creator...

How could he resist? Expecially after realizing Wanderer didn't know who his real enemy was? It was too perfect. And Wanderer didn't realize, or care enough at the time. Just like Dottore, he believed he knew his history better than anyone else.

"You know it wasn't your fault, right?"

Wanderer huffed a smile, but shaked his head.

"I taught him how to make those clones. He used the Shoguns method of making puppets to create their bodies... All because of me, and that's not all the ideas I gave him."

Revenge was all he wanted back then, what did it matter if his body was broken because of it?

"I brought him data about Abyss creatures, assisted in his proyect of making an archon... Let him break and reattach my body... It was crazy."

Wanderer frowned at the memories.

"I don't remember much, only the results of Dottore making puppet versions of himself."

He sighed, his tone changing from neutral to pure hatred.

"I wish I could've tore them apart..."

Nahida decided to drop the subject and smiled slightly at his words.

"I apologize for making your revenge less sweet.

Wanderer chuckled before rolling his eyes.

"Still haven't forgiven you for it."

"Yes, you do hold a grudge."

He laughed, closing his eyes as his front teeth showed with the wide smile.

"Guess I do."

Nahida loosened her hold on his arms, letting him take the chance to escape from this session.

"It's the first time you talked about him."

"How about we make it the last?"

"I'll agree to that request for, now."

She watched him sit on the bed beside her. She remembered something Kite told her in that moment.

"Right, Kite said he'll start focusing on us separately. Tomorrow will be your day, and he'll work with me the day after."

Wanderer threw himself on the bed, staring at the ceiling as he heard her speak.

"Hmm... Why exactly are we being separated?"

"He said that I, needed extra attention so he would give us a whole day to work with him."

Now that he thought about it, he would be leaving her alone with a guy....
He sprung up with a frown.

"Hell no. I'm not leaving you alone with grandpa over there."

"You do know I'm older, yes?"

"So?"

Nahida giggled while shaking her head.

"It seems you have many concerns as of late."

He rolled his eyes and layed back, crossing his arms with a frown.

"As if."

He's not concerned about the training, of Nahidas elemental state or wether or not Killua and Kurapika were alright.