piloto

"SUPREME COMMANDER CALE HENITUSE IS DEAD! THE WAR IS OVER"

The enemy is dead, but so is the hero.

We gain at the price of our Saviour's life.

Instead of loud cheers and cries sounding where all allies are located, howling screams sound in Hanituse territory.

A black haired man clings to the dead body which has started to get cold.

Some places on the battlefield begin to explode as the wails of a small dragon resound over there in denial.

An elderly man holds one of the redhead's hands, the hand is cold, the man seems to be in conflict with himself as a silent tear threatens to fall.

Choi Han feels a hand land on his shoulder as he cries and shakes like never before, he doesn't have the courage to look at the owner of the trembling hand on his shoulder, but he can see the long golden hair of the Ancient Dragon.

The Ancient Dragon holds two small cats crying as if a piece of the world had been ripped from them (And it was) He refuses to open his eye, refuses to cry, or look at his son's corpse.
Anger begins to rise along with the anguish and lamentation in his chest.
He bites his lip which bleeds a similar shade to his child's hair.

The world froze for everyone there, no one moved but shivering and sobbing, until they all fell along with their commander.
Now they were all in complete, cold darkness.

"CALE!"

Choi Han shouted, his friend's body disappeared.
He went into a crisis, the darkness did not help him overcome the dizziness and nausea that began to arise.
Choi Han felt like he was going to fall forward, he was going to faint if things continued on this course.
But he felt his face hit with a slap hard enough to knock him aside.

"Wake the fuck up, look around! We're not on the fucking battlefield anymore"

The brown-haired man wearing a bloody glove looked at him coldly but not cruelly as usual.
Choi Han forced himself to calm down, he couldn't, not completely...But enough to notice his surroundings.

"My son, calm down"

Ron tried to calm his son as he rubbed his shoulder.
He felt like he was doing this to soothe himself.

*The domain of the god of death*

Choi Han thought, Cale specified how it once was, and told him he would be lucky he never had to stop there.

"Choi Han, do you know where we are?"

Alberu asked Choi Han, the trembling and low voice revealed that the man was holding back the tears with all the remnants of strength he had in his body.
But Choi Han didn't have time to answer the fake blonde's question before a voice appeared out of nowhere in the darkness.

"In my domain children"

Everyone in the room was automatically on alert.
Even Choi Han who knew where he was.
He forced himself to greet the God.

"God of death, it's a pleasure to meet you"

Choi Han said in a polite manner, despite the rancor that started to creep in the bottom of his heart, if it's the god of death, he was the one who took Cale....
No...the only culprit is the Whitestar motherfucking bastard....

"The same Choi Han"

"You crybaby, what are we doing here?"

Cage spoke as she let go of her best friend, the same one she grabbed when news of her dear friend's death reached them.
with tears in her eyes she looked with indignation at the God who had been talking to her for years.
The irony was that she called him a crybaby while she was the one crying.