Do you want to kill us from the heart,old man?

Cale and Beacrox walked with hurried steps towards Choi Han's guest room, and also where Ron was now.

On the way Beacrox explains as briefly as possible what had happened to the obviously worried redhead.

"Everything was fine until 20 minutes ago, but then while he was explaining some things to Choi Han he fell unconscious, he didn't hit the ground because Choi Han caught him, but he was cold and pale looking weak."

Very weak, which made Beacrox very scared, he had only seen his father like this during the fall of the Molans and Cale's death.

In addition to the fact that they had just returned to the past, even though the God of death said that it would have no side effects on their bodies, Beacrox could not help but suspect, could the return in time have any harm to his father? If so, what would they do?

Beacrox exuded concern in a way that Cale had never seen even though he had known the man since he was born, it made the redhead break out in a cold sweat.
He knew there was something strange about that old man since yesterday, from the strange way the man acted to the man's distracted manner, sometimes seeming oblivious to reality, Ron was never distracted.
Cale told him to rest, the old man denied it, and the only thing on Cale's mind now is that he should have ordered the man some time off, made him accept it no matter what, and maybe something like this wasn't happening

"So we took him to Choi Han's room to lie down in a more comfortable place, and then I came to you."

Going to Cale was the best option for Choi Han and Beacrox, as Cale always knew how to deal with even the most difficult situations.

The redhead had no idea why they went after him instead of the count or the countess themselves, who were responsible women.

*Maybe Choi Han made Beacrox come to me because I'm his boss and Choi Han has already demonstrated that he doesn't want anything to do with my father, maybe he thinks I'm Ron and Beacrox's boss too, but.."

"Beacrox, have you called a doctor yet?"

If Ron was sick, Cale would pay whatever it took to cure him, if it was tiredness, Ron could take the time off he needed, no matter how long, if it was anything else Cale would deal with to make Ron better, but to find out what that the butler has they would need a doctor.

Another worry crossed Cale's mind.

*Is there a doctor on the property now?*

Cale had no idea, normally it is necessary to call doctors to the estate but some nobles had personal doctors.
Cale hoped that this was the case for his family.

"No, but we asked Hans to see if there is a doctor on the property and if not, to call one."

So Hans was there too, that's good, Hans is responsible for watching Cale wherever he goes, so he can go talk to the Count anytime if it's something 'important.', that was good, if Hans was smart, he could use this as an excuse to demand to see the earl.

Hans also had no idea that Cale knew they were watching him and that this helped Cale in a way.

"It's okay, it's going to be okay."

Cale's attempt to calm Beacrox who was visually worried seemed more like an attempt to calm himself.

And after that, silence reigned between the two young adults, each trapped in their own thoughts.

But the closer they got, the more Cale felt a sense of family.
So when they both arrived at Ron's room, and Beacrox opened the door, the feeling filled Cale, he knew it.

Death.

It was the feeling when Cale went to the church of death with his mother once, it was the feeling Cale felt every time he started getting too close to someone.