why not us?

Cale pov**

Again.

Again in that strange dream.

But a little different this time, clearer, easier to understand.

Ron looks irritated, maybe upset, looking at me, I don't know how but I'm bleeding.
Something is stuck in my chest, and I can hear children crying and meowing.

There's someone talking in my mind but I can't understand a word, I just know it's a child's voice.

Choi Han is there too, looking too shaken to move.

I don't understand why someone I just met already appears in my dream.

I don't understand what's happening.

But as before, in a magical step everything went black.
Completely pitch black.

And I opened my eyes again.

8 soft paws kneaded my thighs and belly.

"Ahhh who is it?"

I tried to open my eyes only to close them again when the curtains opened and the sunlight hit my face.

"Meow~"

"Meow~"

Cats?

I try to open my eyes again and come face to face with the two kittens I brought yesterday.

I put my hand on the silver-haired cat's fur, she rubbed herself against my hand, soon being followed by the red-haired kitten.

"Ahh you've already been cured...that's good."

The voice comes out sleepier than Cale himself had expected, he feels a little embarrassed now.

I move the two kittens that were on top of my body to the side and use my arms to lift my body and lean against the pile of pillows behind me.

"Good morning Young master, it seems like you woke up without my help today."

Ron was in front of the curtains finishing opening them, I could barely see him in the brightness of the sun.

"I believe you had help waking me up today old man"

I said, running my hands through the kitten's hair again.

"Yes, I had."

The old man turned to me after opening them, his expression looking mischievous, as if he was planning something.

I shivered as a bad feeling crept up my spine.

"Young master, my son is handling Choi Han's accommodation, there is no way he can make you breakfast, you will have to eat breakfast with your family."

Ah, but no shit, it's been how many months since I've had a meal with them, at least 2, the atmosphere between the family seemed like that! And now Cale will have to ruin their good mood as always.

What the fuck

"How the fuck is there no cook in this fucking house to make something for me or at least bring me something decent?"

Ron gives me a sharp look instead of the "it's normal for him to act like that" look that he normally gives.

I may have been surprised, but not scared.

I look at him with the same intensity then the man speaks again.

"The other chefs are sharing the task of making the family's main breakfast, the cook from kitchen 5 who shares the task of cooking for you with Beacrox is on leave and my son is taking care of Choi Han, so no young master , no one else to make a separate breakfast."