Dionysus

The days passed by busily after the cat kids incident.

After that day Hans didn't let go of me, he spent the entire next day apologizing for hiding things and saying countless other things that I chose to ignore so as not to commit an attack on the butler's life.

Choi Han appeared less frequently than before, every time I saw him it was in Beacrox's kitchen or trying to avoid my sister for some unknown reason.

Same with Ron who I only see around Beacrox or the cats rarely.

But even with the less frequent presence of these two, the work that I obviously didn't want to do continued.
I had to see my father more often than I would have liked, he called me to tell me the date of the long-awaited test and kept calling me into his office to talk about the test planning, I thought I had made it clear what I wanted in the first meeting , a few riders, the arena to be used for the rest of the day and that's it.

I wasn't able to leave the property during those days, the situation with Marie still plays in my head, but there are only a few hours left for me to resolve the situation.

At the moment I've been looking at some papers on my office desk for more than 30 minutes, organizing Choi Han's contract if he passes that test.

"Young master, I brought your food."

It was already lunch time and I had been in my office since breakfast.

"I don't want to eat, take the food back Hans and don't bother me anymore."

My eyes continued to go over and over the contract again, changing some things, even though the contract was still far from what I wanted and found pleasant.
Something bothers me about what I put there and what I talked about and decided with Choi Han, the desire to make such a thing fair, but I must take advantage, such an act is necessary for me to feel confident in case I need some escape valve , of course, in a discreet and controllable way, like an unremarkable plot hole.

"Young master, lunch."

I was ready to throw something at the butler when I recognized the deep voice of a familiar cook.
When he raised his head, Beacrox's figure was standing in front of his door.

"What are you doing here? It's lunch and you're one of the main cooks in this house, which means you should be either cleaning your kitchen or preparing something for the count and company."

I was prepared to reprimand Beacrox, the strange glow in his eyes made me want to take him out of the room immediately, no matter the curiosity that makes me want to know the reason for the glow, the danger of it being directed at me is greater.

"I'd rather cook for you."

"If you're going to talk nonsense, I recommend you leave"

With a sigh I lowered my head and refocused my eyes on the paper in my hands, Beacrox would leave if ignored or annoyed, and I'm honestly not in the mood where I have the patience to upset the cook.

Which didn't happen, since luck is not one of the things I have, Beacrox's presence became uncomfortable as time passed, which was just a few minutes, but the cook's eyes never left me, the look makes me want to to scratch.

"Young master, you can't just keep eating some breakfast and drinking all day long, and you've already been doing this for three days."

"And what does that concern you?"

"I'm your cook, it's my responsibility to feed you."

The desire to refute what the older man says is great, but ignoring such a thing would be better, of course, ignoring it would be easier if Beacrox wasn't walking towards me now.