Restless and Reckless:

2nd person view~

After your meal and talk with Rider, you didn't seem too much starstruck.. you really only felt shocked in what you just agreed to.. a battle against Rider..

Some would even dream just to get the opportunity to battle him.. and the fact that he came to you first..

Some would believe that your dreams are coming to life here.. but who said it was all rainbows and sunny skies..?

Spoiler alert.. nobody did..

You raced towards your apartment.. as the clouds started to become grey and it started to get darker.. you had a feeling that it would probably rain soon..

~*Timeskip to when you got home*~ & 3rd person view~

It was currently 10:19pm.. Y/N was sitting on her twin bed.. restless..

Y/N just couldn't sleep at all.. there was party music coming from a literal block away.. it was nothing new to Y/N.. everyone was invited to Aloha's parties.. expect for Y/N.. Y/N didn't seem to ever make themself known to other people.. and Y/N wasn't the most social.. 

Because of Y/N's anti social personality.. nobody ever considered Y/N for social events.. and that's only the very few people that know who they are..

Though.. secretly.. Y/N had always wanted to go to a party..

And then.. Y/N's evil intentions started to kick in.. (This is actually a reference to me btw..)

What if they snuck into Aloha's party..? Y/N only really liked the snacks from his parties.. Y/N had craved them since they saw the snacks through the window while walking across the street..

*2nd person view*

What if YOU! Snuck into Aloha's Party..? Just to stash some snacks, everybody would probably be party crazy anyways.. so it's not like anyone would care anyway.. you wanted some comfort food.. here's your chance to get it without spending money..

Just then and there.. you grabbed your shoes and walked the block.. towards Aloha's party..

*(Timeskip a few minutes)*

Once you made it to Aloha's Party, you heard blasting hip hop and pop music from the house.. you snuck inside successfully and saw the table full of snacks.. you had brought a black backpack to stash the treats inside.. 

You began to stash a couple of snacks unnoticed.. until you started getting weird looks from people.. though they only continued doing their own thing and dancing..

You didn't know that Aloha was so talk active, that he could talk to every guest within 5 minutes.. and that's a LOT of people..

Eventually he came up and asked you, "Hey~ what's up-" Until he realized he didn't recognize you..

"Wait- do I know you..?"

You were stuck in a *pickled plum* here.. you just needed some comfort food after all.. so you decided to change the topic all together..

"So, your the man of the hour who hosts these fire parties.. I'm an old friend of yours.. it must've been rude of me coming uninvited.." You said to Aloha.. you couldn't believe that you were lying your way out of this.. Aloha didn't actually buy it, but just assumed you were party crazy and left you alone..

"Okay then "Old Friend", I accept your apology~" Aloha said and then walked back onto the dance floor..

Then you finished stashing up a few snacks and were ready to sneak back out.. until, you guessed it.. Aloha came over to you..

"Hey~ what are you doing leaving so early~..?

"Oh, I have a turf war tomorrow.. I need some rest.. that's all.." I said, actually not lying this time..

"What's in the bag..?~" Aloha questioned.. and you were practically screaming inside.. but it didn't show.. you knew a perfect lie..

"Oh, its some of my stuff.. I went camping a few days ago.. and I returned tonight.. so I thought I'd stop by the party." You lied again.. unfortunately..

Aloha then put his hands over your shoulders.. and leaned down to your height, (AND YES, Y/N IS A SHORTIE!) "You know, I'm not really liking that your lying out of something you did.."

This was a side of Aloha you haven't seen before while people watching..

"..." You felt really guilty.. you had to tell him the truth..

"Just tell me the truth.. and I won't judge.. I won't hold anything against you for it.."

..."I do actually have a turf war tomorrow.. but its a 1v4.. and I was a bit anxious.. so I came uninvited.. I knew that your parties were amazing and could probably help me feel.. better.."

You told the truth.. there was no going back..

"Yes we already know that you have a turf war tomorrow.. Y/N~.."

He knew who you were.. this shocked you so much..

"W-wha-" You got cut off..

Aloha looked around and looked back at you.. "I forgive you.. I don't like holding grudges.. just don't try stashing snacks without permission again, will you..?"

"..understood.." you said.. still feeling a bit guilty..

"also you can keep the snacks.. It's alright~"

He then let go of your shoulders and said "Thanks for coming though, I love meeting new people.. especially when it's you, Y/N.~"

You smiled and then you were allowed to leave..

*Total Words 822 & 858:* have a nice day..! I'm feeling really motivated to write this story, I just needed to dump my ideas here.. I have some much in my mind for this story!! - BH