Repeat:

(Later on..) 

You were in the plaza, how brave of you.. don't you just find it hilarious that the entire S4 knows where you live, and practically your exact location.. 

Well nope.. 

You felt sort of lost. 

Usually if you weren't going against the S4, being stalked by the S4 or anything else, you'd be practicing. 

But this basically blocked you from practicing anywhere unfortunately. 

But maybe it'll work at Sheldon's..? 

Let's give it a shot.. hopefully nothing too bad happens.. 

(At Sheldon's Training Room 3:) 

You reserved the practice room for yourself, and started practicing your accuracy on splatting the target ballons. (YESS I WROTE FOR EVERY WEAPON CLASS IN THAT LINE.) 

You held your F/W and began to destroy the targets with 100% accuracy, you were doing really well today.. 

But somehow, that didn't make everything perfect. 

The door to the practice room unlocked. (greattttt not againnnnn) 

And Army came through it, and also Forge behind him. 

"Greetings Y/N." Army said as he entered. 

"um- greetings?" You said, trying your best to respond accordingly. 

"What do you say to a rematch? I noticed that during our previous battle, you seemed to be out of focus and.. well.. I'm guessing.. mild flashbacks?" Army said, making it sound like an educated guess, but also seeming that he knew something you didn't. 

"uh- o-okay.." you answered, still a bit stunned that he knew about your flashbacks, but not what happened in them. 

"Good, I'll see you in 2 hours." Army responded quickly in his funny British accent. 

And then they left you with your rectangular mouth. (Manga reference.) 

HOLY MOLY! 

WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED!? 

You practiced for a while and then stopped at the crust bucket. 

You took your (F/D) and sat alone.

Something definitely felt off.. you looked around you and noticed Aloha talking to some pretty inkling girls, you assumed he was being flirty. 

Mask was at the arcade, setting a world record high score. 

Then Skull was getting lost.. again.. 

You took a deep breath, everything was gonna be fine, and even if it was on flounder heights- 

And the map was flounder heights.. "carp.." you murmured under your breath, and grabbing onto your F/W tightly, carp is gonna go down. 

You got your F/W, ready to make yourself determined; You really wanted to win this. 

"3.. 2.. 1.. GO!" The announcers said, you braced yourself, heading down into the central area, keeping your guard up. 

Everything just felt like a blur, it didn't make sense as to why, constant flashbacks kept repeating, giving you a really bad headache. 

'Let go, let go, let go.. LET IT GO Y/N' You angrily yelled at yourself in your own mind, you couldn't focus at all, and just fell over. 

Team Orange had already inked your base, and after a little bit, they did find you, but resisted the urge to splat you. 

"Are you alright?" Army asked you. 

You didn't respond. 

"Y/N, Are you okay?" Army asked again. 

No response. 

He sighed, pointing his NZap85, "Speak up." 

You took a deep breath, "I'm fine.." You said before absolutely wiping out Team Orange by yourself in just a few seconds, and taking the entire map under your control. 

You just moved on your own, if someone was from a distance, you noticed them almost immediately, even if they were silent. 

It's like you unlocked a 6th sense. 

And then the battle was over. 

...

You won.. 

Words: 576 

YEAH YOUR WELCOME! (FINALLY UPDATED!) - BH