S+ Ranker Rider:

*- 2nd Person -*

After you got back from the party.. you couldn't help but feel anxious.. people actually knew who you were.. and it wasn't just ordinary people.. Aloha probably noticed your anxious expression back at the party and let you keep the snacks..

Congratulations though.. you actually did make it some with the snacks.. 

But at a cost of your comfort..

You watched a comedy for a bit.. while eating some snacks and eventually went to sleep..

-*The Next Morning*- 7AM

You woke up and dangled your legs off your bed for a moment.. just to regain consciousness..

You got ready.. and then ate something.. can't battle Rider on an empty stomach.. after all.. he used a dynamo.. you'd be running away.. for your life..

You also were a little bit of a softie at heart and hugged a small teddy bear.. you were very anxious at the moment.. so might as well..

But after all this time.. it's time.. to fight a Rider..

You grabbed your things and had 2 minutes to spare on the train before it took off..

Aloha's words from last night still gave you the chills.. how did he know.. who you were..? The same thing happened with Rider too.. it gave you the chills.. you didn't know if yesterday was a dream or not.. but dream or not.. the S4 were on the other side of the train.. you could almost see them.. Rider wasn't with them today.. he probably was training and came to Inkopolis earlier..

Aloha looked at you and decided to approach you.. now you knew it wasn't a dream..

"Hello again.. "old friend"~" Aloha greeted you.

He was gonna tease you about that lie last night, huh..? You just gave a silent wave.. after all.. there was a lot on your mind at the moment..

"You did this to yourself, Y/N.."

"...yeah..." you said.. you were really anxious.. it sort of showed.. you did start to wonder if this was all a set up..

"I thought I'd check in on you~.. good-luck on your battle today~.." Aloha said.. though at the same time.. I feel like he wanted to say something else.. but it would've hurt me too much..

Aloha then left and went to the rest of the S4.. and the train arrived shortly after.. luckily there was more time and you didn't trip again this time..

You then made your way to the lobby and got prepared for one of the most important battles of your life..

You got a little nervous when you saw Arowana Mall on rotation..

-*Time-skip to the battle..*- 1st person:

I spawned at my spawn point.. and had my F/W equipped.

Then the count down was going from 3 to 1.. "GO!" The announcers said and I sprinted to start inking my base..

Afterwards.. I hid behind a wall and headed through the center route.. nobody was at the centre.. but it was already covered in yellow green ink.. did I take that much time? Then suddenly I got splatted from behind me.. in fact.. it hurt a lot actually..

After I was sent back to spawn.. they were basically camping my base... I was very anxious.. 1v4s are stressful for a reason..

So I stayed in my spawn point and attempted to get a little bit of ink on some of the members of team yellow green.. it worked but not enough.. so I dashed out of spawn and splatted 3 out of 4 members.. now I just had to either splat or somehow out run and hide from Rider while painting..

"Don't stress.. just do it.." I told myself quietly and began to dash to the center.. but I turned and hid behind a wall before Rider made it to the central area and I splatted him.. holy carp.. I did not just actually splat Rider successfully..

I was a tiny bit starstruck but now I was surrounded by his teammates.. with 43 seconds left.. splatted one of them and then squid jumped back to base and came back a different route..

23 seconds on the clock I made it back and splatted 2 other members on team yellow green.. I dodged Rider's dynamo hit.. he was trying to hit me with long range.. but it was easier to dodge.. I then jumped into the central area and painted as much as I could.. before the timer hit 0.

Judd stood there.. counting the results.. and....? It was 51.6 to 45.9.. I had just won..

There was a very shocked face on my expression.. I couldn't believe that I just won..

*-2nd Person-*

"Good game.." you said to Rider and his team..

They also replied with good sportsmanship, and they congratulated you.. on doing well.. I mean.. team blue defeating rider may have been a big deal.. but beating Rider alone is definitely an achievement.. 

You said your goodbyes and you was alone again.. at least you thought.. you was about to leave the stage but-

An Orange figure stood in the distance.. in the viewing areas.. they pulled out their squid phone and dialled someone..

**Call**

*..we have a problem..*

*What happened at the battle..?*

*Rider got beat by a single person.. this.. Y/N is stronger than we thought..*

*..you keep a good eye on this.. Y/N.. Army..*

*I will.. Skull..*

*Call Ended*

Total Words: 856: