Party Rock in the house:

What just happened back at flounder heights.. was really intense.. and left with the chills..

You needed a way to relieve your stress.. luckily.. Aloha felt better after what happened this morning, and was having a party tonight.. hopefully it can relax you..

...

You wore some more comfortable clothes than your previous ones.

And you went off, on a 5 minute walk to Aloha's Party..

You made it to Aloha's front door, it was open, with blasting party music from the inside..

Aloha was nearby, talking with guests.. he finished talking with them and came over to you.

"Y/N! Great to have to back, I suppose your here to relive stress again?~" Aloha said to you as he practically twirled around you. 

"um- yeah.." you answered.. a little bit.. nervous..

"Oh well, I hope you enjoy the party Y/N, just remember that my party's aren't always about the snacks, don't stash them again without asking me, or I'm escorting you out, got it?"

"um yeah.."

"Alrighty! Enjoy!" Aloha said.. and left to go talk with more guests.. and then you entered.

You were a bit overwhelmed by all the guests who were party crazy, and the blasting music too.

If you had the choice, you'd go with a friend, but you didn't really have any.. the S4 could practically change how your life turns out through these trials..

Just thinking about that made you a bit.. on edge..

Just then.. you snapped back to reality- Aloha was pulling you towards the dance floor.. 

"Huh?" You asked curiously,

"Come on! The best party song ever is playing! You should dance too!~" Aloha told you, reassuring you that it would be fun.

"umm.. I haven't really danced in front of other people before-"

Then you were cut off by

"Aw~ just relax and let go for once, everybody will be dancing anyways, you'll be fine, Y/N!~" Aloha said, acting pretty flirty.. 

He probably was a bit party crazy.. but you tried to resist, but it just didn't work.. struggling would make everyone stare at you anyways..

Then you 2 stepped onto the dance floor.. and then Aloha apparently lied to you and got EVERYONES ATTENTION! you were so nervous.. very nervous, this was not curing your stress at all.. you had 5 seconds to do something before the dancing started.. and you ran.. you ran out the door.. and into the empty streets.. and ran home..

But you tripped on the sidewalk on the way home.. as expected.. it was a tiny stick..

You sat up and brushed yourself off.. but then.. something felt wrong..

That presence..

Returned..

...

You were suddenly pulled by the shoulders..

"what the-" you said before being cut off..

The person covered your mouth and picked you up..

"be quiet.. I'm not letting you leave my sight.." the person said.. then they sounded a bit familiar.. especially with the "I'm not letting you leave my sight.."

It was Mask..

You would've said something, but of course, you were being silenced.. and you were too stunned anyways..

He carried you back to the party.. you did try and struggle at the beginning.. but it didn't work.. so you tried to relax.. after-all.. there wasn't much you could do..

Then Mask suddenly spoke..

"You aren't as stupid as team blue.. so I can't trick you into battling me.."

You took that as a compliment, why not..

You nodded.

"We'll.. continue talking after the party.." Mask said and then placed you down next to the doorway to enter inside the party.. he also uncovered your mouth.. though you just nodded.

You snuck back inside.. Aloha looked upset at you, since you ditched him on the dance floor.. he probably sent Mask to retrieve you..

You sat down at a nearby table.. alone..

For a while.. your thinking, "what's gonna happen to me?" and such.. well.. you'll find out soon..

...

very soon..

...

Suddenly.. before you knew it.. it was already 11pm.. Aloha was packing up earlier tonight to have a movie night with his team..

So the party was starting to wrap up..

You weren't really "allowed" to leave the party.. you trapped yourself just by coming..

But then you wondered.. since Mask and Aloha were both here, what are the chances of the rest of the S4 being here..

Before you could finish your thought, Mask was already sitting in front of you, Aloha was just packing up and escorting guests out..

"Hello again." Mask said, staring in your soul.

"...Hello...." You said, still a little shy.. but getting better..

"I'll make this quick, Y/N.." Mask said, which still gave you the chills..

"..okay.." you said.. slightly nervous..

"We're gonna battle tomorrow, got it?"

You nodded.

"Y/N, one more thing.."

"..?"

"Your going dooown.."

...

You left Alohas party with a bad case of chills, hopefully you'll be alright..

It was now midnight.. so you decided to try your best and get some rest..

Words: 769