Catching a Break:

(2nd Person:)

It has now been 2 hours since Aloha confronted you..

You thought it was over.. but were they just getting started..

Luckily for you, turf wars were cancelled for the next few days, so you could catch a break.

It was close to afternoon, so you might as well go out to eat something.. a local cafe seems alright..

You then walked along towards the cafe.

Eventually you did make it and ordered the usual, and sat down at your regular spot..

(Text Messages: W/ S4:) at the same time:

Aloha: I checked on them!

Skull: Good, did anything happen?

Army: Why did Aloha just go offline?

Mask: He did NOT do it again, did he?

Skull: (at:) ALOHA! You have some serious explaining to do..

Aloha: Sorry.. I confronted them, but it.. uh..

Skull: Continue,

Aloha: They told me quite a little bit of behind it.. and then I threatened to tell you guys, if they lost to me in battle..

Army: Hmm.. I don't actually know how to feel about that..

Mask: I honestly don't really care..

Skull: Were you not gonna tell us either way?

Aloha: I would've said something later on, it wasn't anything too much.. no worries~

Skull: We can talk more about this in person, okay?

(everyone else in GC) okay.

(End of GC, W/ S4:)

You were handed your drink and treat in the cafe and enjoyed it, silently.. but then you noticed the S4 walking towards a table, luckily it wasn't yours. But just to make sure, you did put on your hood.

They- sat in the booth next to you.. okay-

You did continue having your meal, it was amazing.. but you felt like listening in to the S4's conversation.. but they are THE S4, imagine what they could do if they found out..

...

You eventually went back to finishing your drink and your treat.. and you almost forgot that the S4 was at the table behind you.. luckily a wall between you and them..

Then someone approached you.. it was Army..

"Hey, I didn't notice you were over here, would you like to sit with us?" Army then said as he offered you to sit with the S4..

"um..." You weren't sure, but before you could make a choice, he said,

"Just come sit with us, no need to be shy."

"...okay.." you said, not wanting to disappoint, and you sort of knew that if you tried to avoid it, it probably wouldn't end well..

**after a few moments of Army dragging Y/N to the table later..**

You just sat there in silence.. it was REALLY awkward.. who thought you'd be the chosen one..?

And damn, the cherry on top.. you were giving Aloha a death stare..

And then Army was trying to make you social..

"So, Y/N, how are you doing?"

"Um- I'm alright.. the drinks at this place is pretty great.." You said, trying to change the subject so it wasn't all around you..

Mask and Skull were practically staring into your soul and scanning you.. it was REALLY scary.. you just wanted to go home :(

Then Army nodded in agreement.. "Yeah, the drinks here are pretty great.."

And everyone else agreed, thank cod it was a cafe..

But then.. "So, Y/N, have you felt better after our battle went?"

Ouch, you weren't expecting that.. and you didn't know how to answer.. you didn't exactly take that well.. and it left you pale..

"..."

"You alright, Y/N~" Aloha then asked you..

You were shaking.. but you hugged yourself for comfort..

Eventually after a moment you replied with a yes.. even though you probably weren't..

And Army didn't trust you enough to actually stay in the booth.. so he made you lean against him for the rest of the time, but luckily not just for that single reason.. but to also keep you feeling safe..

Even though it was really awkward.. you still did enjoy it..

Eventually you finished your drink, and were luckily excused..

After you got home.. you looked at a cracked picture frame of your old team.. that was mostly shattered.. by you..

You did love them.. but you just weren't strong enough.. one day you'll show the world.. that your capable..

...

Just then.. there was a knock on your door..?

You opened the door to find Aloha, from the S4.. at your doorstep..

"Y/N, could you let me in, please~"

"um.. sure.." you said.. and then as he was entering the apartment.. he noticed your cracked picture frame..

"Hey, what photo does that happen to be?~"

".....uh.. that's.. not really anything important that I'm hiding or anything.."

"Y/N, just tell me anyway~"

"I just don't want to.."

And just like that.. Aloha snapped and pinned you on your couch..

He looked at the picture and recognized the team.. and you..

"Y/N.. is that you on T/N?"

You nodded.. ashamed..

"Why didn't you say something before? That is amazing."

You hesitated but then said to yourself.. here goes nothing.. and said "cause I got kicked off right after we lost to the S4."

Aloha looked stunned and pulled out his phone.. you charged towards him to take his phone.. you didn't want anybody to know..

But you missed..

Words: 884