Chapter 3

You are now walking down the hall, toward the cafeteria, not very loud, everyone's eating breakfast before training. You don't bother to get food but just sit down at the end of a table, alone. You look around at the soldiers, not a whole lot, not as many as you imagined at least.

You sigh and lay your head on the table, folding your arms and laying them on it as well. You hear someone lay a tray before you and sit down. You look up and see König sitting ahead of you, not one thought behind his eyes, his deep blue eyes...

"Why're you all alone?" He asks

"Don't know anybody."

"You know me."

"Do I?"

He shrugs and offers you some food. You shake your head and lay your chin on your folded arms, looking up at him through your lashes. He just stares down at you through his mask, you can see a smirk form from his eyes as the corner of one of them wrinkle and the other just slightly squints.

"What?" You speak up

"Nothing, you just... Look so, vulnerable.."

You feel your insides twist, his voice attached to his words.. It did something to you, horrible, something absolutely disgusting, you can feel yourself, wet, absolutely horrible. You just met him and your already so soaked for him.

"Speechless, huh?" He teases

"Just don't know how to respond to that.."

"mhm.." he mumbles, teasingly with that same smirk plastered on his face, from his eyes, you can still see it.

You roll your eyes and bury your head back into your crossed arms.

"You roll those eyes again they might just get stuck like that." He teases again you hear him take a swig of his water.

"Shut up."

He softly chuckles, you can't help but think.. Think about what he'd feel like, above you, how he'd feel between you, you suffocating him with your thighs, tugging on the hair beneath the mask as he licks and teases along soft, sensitive, intimate, skin. You know your mind shouldn't be there, but, it is, why?

"So you just gonna be quiet or are you gonna make conversation?" He teases, in that same, seductive voice.

"Be quiet." You say bluntly, your face still buried into your folded arms that rest on the table.

You hear him scoff as he begins to eat his food, you stay quiet with your flushed face buried. You close your eyes and drown out the noise around you, the talking, chewing, trays clattering, everything, every little thing.

You did this a lot considering you enjoyed the thought of being alone, being yourself, no one around to judge, do whatever you'd like, no boundaries, discipline, noise, just you and the world surrounding you.

You feel the heat in your face go down and the thoughts, dirty thoughts drift away, your taken by the muffled noise, what you'd consider silence, you stare into the dark, your folded arms blocking out the source of light.

"Are you alright?" König suddenly speaks up, you flinch, he chuckles.

"I'm fine." You say looking back up at the large man in front of you.

You sit up this time and stare, he's still taller but not as much since your sitting. Your gaze meets his, those deep, deep blue eyes, almost look black.

You try to see through him, what he might be thinking, but nothing... You felt like he could see through you so easy, but you can't see anything, absolutely nothing.

"So, you wear that mask all the time or?.." You speak up, breaking the tension.

"Doesn't come off."

"Even when sleeping?" You knew you had something else in mind but you didn't want to be so straight forward.

"Most of the time."

"Can I ask, how come?" You say curiously

"No." He says, his tone shifting from seductive to stern.

"Alright then.."

You turn away from him and see a few guys walking over. You look back at König.

"Who are they?."

"Make friends." He says teasingly, that smirk back on his face. The wrinkle and squinting showing in his eyes.