Chapter 4

You stay quiet as the guys sit down and talk amongst each other. Your the only new recruit, and it's awkward, you know no one. König glances at you every once in a while, that smirk still on his eyes. König speaks,

"This is the new recruit," He pauses and points to you. "Y/N." He smirks again, teasing you.

You look around at everyone and smile as they greet you. Your smile fades as you look away and at König. He stares back, what an asshole. You narrow your eyes at him and you can see him chuckle, but, can't hear it.

"Douche bag.." You look away from him and everyone else, turning to the windows beside you.

You can feel his gaze on you, traveling up and down you to what he can see from above the table. You ignore his stare and continue watch the outside, until finally, you stand up and walk out the cafeteria.

You walk down the hall until you hear heavy boots thumping on the ground beneath you. You turn to look at whoever it is, they stop in front of you, König.

"You following me now?" You ask.

"Why'd you walk away." He ignores your question.

"I just, don't like to be around a lot of people.. It's overwhelming..."

He nods in response, as if he understands.

"Wanna go back to our private quarters until training starts?" He asks you.

You think for a moment. "Sure." You walk past him and down the hall toward your quarters. He follows close behind. You can feel his gaze fall down and back up again, checking you out. Why?

You both arrive at your quarters, you slide onto your bed and lean against the wall. You let out a long and deep sigh of relief.

You notice him walking toward you rather then his own bed, you sit up. He grabs your thighs and pulls you to him, away from the wall, wrapping your legs around his body, more his legs then waist, his height... Jeez his height..

"What're you doing?." You ask him, not exactly looking for a response.

He lifts you off your bed, so your legs wrap around his waist.

"You looked so desperate at that table, Y/N.."

You swallow, hard. He pulls his mask off, revealing his face, his pretty face. Blonde hair, a mix between short and long. deep blue eyes, that can just suck you in. Perfectly plump lips, so kissable. Perfect nose, and eyebrows. His eyebrows furrow together and he plasters another smirk among his face, he notices you admiring his features. Admiring the scar that runs along the left corner of his lips.

"You seem like the desperate one.." You say in attempt to hide the obvious nervousness as you stare. Your gaze travels to his neck, his addams apple, so defined... You meet his eyes again and he turns, pinning you against a wall.

His body pressed against yours, still in the air wrapped around him. Why are you allowing this? Only god knows... You sigh and he suddenly kisses you, it's so passionate, deep, he sucks you in.

You kiss him back with just as much passion, you wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him in. He pushes his tongue into your mouth, exploring every part of it. He's had to of done this, many, many times before.

You feel his hands travel to the hem of your top. He tugs at it, beginning to pull it off of you, why don't you object, why do you crave his touch when just have met him? You help him take it off of you, exposing your stomach, bra..

He slips his hands off your thighs and ass, he slides them behind your back forcing it to arch. He undos the clasp, so easily. He pulls his hands out from behind you, not yet taking it off. He begins to unbutton your jeans as you attempt to pull his vest off.

He helps with that, I tug at the hem off his shirt, pulling it of him. He finishes undoing your jeans and stands you up, rather then lifting you. You struggle to match his height while standing so he bends down slightly. He allows your pants to fall the ground along with your bra. He takes the sight in for a moment, he undos his own belt.

You pull it off him then push his pants down forcefully. He basically tosses you onto the bed, climbing on top of you. He moves from your lips to your neck, down further, your chest, stomach, abdomen, he reaches the same sensitive, soft, intimate flesh you were thinking about earlier.

He teases you with his tongue. Tracing it up, down, in circles, he moves his hand up to the same spot he's teasing. He invites two digits into you, you softly moan as he does so quickly.

authors note :

NO I will not be going into further detail yay!!