A/N Final Decision!

"Strange is our situation here upon earth. Each of us comes for a short visit, not knowing why, yet sometimes seeming to a divine purpose. From the standpoint of daily life, however, there is one thing we do know: That we are here for the sake of other men — above all for those upon whose smile and well-being our own happiness depends, for the countless unknown souls with whose fate we are connected by a bond of sympathy. Many times a day, I realize how much my outer and inner life is built upon the labors of people, both living and dead, and how earnestly I must exert myself in order to give in return as much as I have received and am still receiving."
― Albert Einstein

As always, it is so very lovely to have all of you here — especially because this is an author's note, and people don't always read those (even when they're important) but I get it — and it won't be as long as the last one (hopefully, anyways), but I am here regarding the news of what I have decided to do with this book, and everything.
Anyways, I hope you all are having a great day and that tomorrow is even better for all of you, please stay hydrated and remember to eat!
Speaking of tomorrow, college starts again and just like, I cannot believe that I'm a sophomore at university, or that I like math. You can't tell, but I'm g a g g i n g, as any version of me younger than 17 and therefore not on Adderall would start puking everywhere and sobbing. Little me (lol I'm nineteen) would hate that I decided to be a maths teacher.

Author's Note
"Final Decision"

First I want to say thank you to everyone who vote d or commented last time. You guys absolutely made my day or week even, and I was having a pretty tough one to be honest. So just thank you so much for all the nice comments and positivity thrown my direction! You all are so very appreciated!

Second, I'm going to put my reasons here as to why I want to redo this book in the first place, not only because it is important to me, but I know that some people (which I don't mind) will just go straight to this after getting done reading the actual chapters to the story.

So here they are, with a bit added on/changed from before:

1) I started out taking a small break for my mental health, but then I reread it, went over my plans, and realized this isn't the book I want to write. I love these characters with all my heart, and plan to keep them, but the unhealthy relationship— especially what is in the description, like physical violence between love interests, even minor? I didn't want that. I want it to be a healthy, albeit possessive, relationship.

2) I wanted to be able to write something more mature, more fitting of my current style because when I first made Bar Red's Redemption (Nyx's parents' story) and this, I was 16 and still in my sophomore year of high school, now I'm in my second year of university. This goes for Jazz Red's Anomaly too, since my sister whoscountinganyway and I plan to rewrite the story (which you'll be able to find on my account message board or in an A/N on Jazz's book eventually).

3) These characters are my children, and I wanted to write them realistically. So I am. They're going to be rounded out, have real problems— problems I can make deeper, more understandable, and that people will relate to.

4) I wanted to make something I can truly look back on and, not only be proud of, but something you guys can be, too.

5) Representation matters, so at the start where I usually do my character boards and everything with their aesthetics and ship names, I'm going to have things like their sexualities, ethnicities, and anything else that is important. No pictures of what I think the characters look like besides things that are drawn/made, because I don't want unrealistic expectation or to ruin what these character's look like in anyone else's minds.