|The Outurn|

"Sir, they don't always get pregnant on the first try. You have to do it more than once..." Crimson stares at Alessio, completely dumbfounded by what his bodyguard is saying. "Sir you- have to do it from the front..." Alessio points out, clearly frustrated with his boss.

Crimson's eyes slowly narrow toward his bodyguard. A frown crosses his face. "I know that, dammit! Do you think I'm an idiot?!" Crimson lets out a small puff of smoke, as he leans over towards his bodyguard. "But she just lay there. Like an inanimate object. She didn't do anything. Hell, I had to force her hand." The imp's voice is stern, yet it's still full of confusion and irritation. He pauses for a moment, turning towards his bodyguard. "How do you think she'll handle being pregnant?"

"Sir- you can't exactly blame the gal, she was forced into this...well, arranged marriage." Alessio grunts slightly, putting his hands behind his back.

"I can blame her if she's not putting any effort into having my child!" His voice grows louder, as he slams his fist onto the desk. "She's supposed to be pleasuring me! She's supposed to make me feel good. Isn't that her purpose? Or is it to waste precious time?" He pauses. "Why does she have to be so cold-hearted about this?" Alessio stayed quiet, he knew all too well that saying more may anger his boss.

Crimson sighs, running a hand through his hair. He lets out another small puff of smoke. "So you think we should just keep at it, until we get lucky?" He takes a few steps over to his bodyguard. "It took a lot of time to arrange this wedding. I've planned this for years. If she isn't a good little wife, I'm worried about the kind of heir she'll raise for me." Crimson narrows his eyes at Alessio. "Do you understand what this means for the future of my family name?"