Love💗

Hey guys I am back with the new story Bawara dil....🤧

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter....🤌
___________________________________________

Screen focuses on the college campus where all the friends are gossiping and teasing eachother and one guy is continuously looking at the entrance and then at his watch....

His friends sees him teasingly and he glares at them....

Mrunal- karan yaar aa jayegi....she is not kid....you know.....

Karan- she is kid....(he chuckles)abhi tak kyu nahi aayi....(sees his watch again)

That boy revealed to be the karan luthra who is waiting for preeta as she is still didn't arrived to college....

Aditya- karan chal na class main chalte hain vho aa jayegi....aur haan uski harkate thodi baccho jaisi hain but vho abh badi hain yaar vho school vali preeta thode he hain....(they hears some falling sound and turns)

They looks at preeta who crashed her scooty on all cycles which are parked there in the stand....all slapped their forehead and runs to her....

Karan- preeta....(she turns her face to looks at him who moves to her worriedly) come get up....(holds her hand and helps her to stand) lagi tho nahi na....(she nodded in no)

Aditya and Mrunal picks the scooty and parked it....watchman comes runningly and starts scolding preeta for her carelessness....

Karan- dekhiye galati sein hoon gaya hum yeh thik kar denge....sorry form her side....(that watchman mummers something angrily and leaves from there)

Preeta- I am sorry....(she looks at them)

Karan- chodo vho....kahi lagi nahi hain na....(checkes her hands and she nodded in no) is scooty ko plane bana kar lane ke kya jarurat thi....accident karna tha khudh ka....(says little angrily and she looks down)

Preeta- vho aaj mukesh sir ka important lecture tha....ohhh shit....main yaha kya kar rahi hoon....(she sees her watch) sirf 2 min hain....(sees him)tum humesha apni baato ke vajha sein muzhe late kara dete hoon chalo abh....(holds his hand dragging him towards classroom)

She is walking so hurriedly that she collieds with one of teacher and her books falls down from her hands...

Teacher- preeta what is this....(preeta made crybaby face) are kabhi tho thik sein chala karo....

Preeta- sorry sorry maam....(she picks up all her things and gives to her) once again sorry....abhi late hoon rahi hoon....(she runs with her group and teacher shakes her head)

Karan and preeta sitting in middle row and Mrunal and Aditya sitting behind them as lecture is going on...

No matter how naughty preeta is but when it comes to study she is full focused over it....but our hero is not in mood to attain lectures today....

Karan sees preeta who is writing down her notes in her book and he is just doing act of writing them and just moving pen in air boringly....

Karan hits his leg to hers to gain her attaintion and she glares at him and again focuses on the board....

Karan pouts seeing her not even looking at him....he takes out his shoes and creases her leg making her shiver and she nervously looks at him and he smiles showing his teeths....

She glares at him and he nodded in no looking at board....one chock landed on preeta's head and she stands up looking at professor who is seeing he angrily....

Professor- miss arora....may be mr luthra ko yeh subject muzhsein jyada accha sikhana aata hain kyu....(she nodded in no) then why are you looking at him and not at board....please pay your attention here or else leave the class...(she mummers sorry and sits down)