Marriage bell's???

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of Bawara dil....❤️

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter....🫶
___________________________________________

The arora's are waiting outside for car to arrive as they are waiting for Sumitra arora the evergreen cool dadu of preeta...

They were excitedly waiting for her arrival when luthra's comes out and both family glares eachother being unhappy seeing eachother....

Ratan(savita)- inko kisne kaha maa aa rahi hain vho...(being angry)

Savita- Maa jii hain vho aati hain tho padosi kya dusre shaer ko bhi pata chal jata hain....

Mahesh- dekh hum....(they hears car's horn)

All looks at that direction and hears happy cheerful voice of old lady who is waving at them from car's window....

All of them smile except Radhika and Savita as they shares sweet spicy relationship with their mother in law....

Preeta runs and opens the door as the car stops....one lady in Punjabi suit with grey hairs with specs steps down and preeta hugs her tightly....

Sumitra- areee mera baccha....Kitna bada hoon gaya....(kisses her head) idhar tho dekh....(she cups her face and smiles) kisi ke nazar na lage mere Chand ke tukde ko....(preeta smiles)

Preeta- apko pata hain I missed you so much...apko shikyat bhi karni hain muzhe dad ke....(ratan widened his eyes) are muzhe apke pass lekar he nahi aate the gaav jab dekho kaam kaam bas kaam....(she says with cute angry face and hugs her)

Sumitra- are abh tho aa gayi hoon na main....abh main nahi Jane vali itne zaldi...(she sees karan) oyyy khote de puttar...mere toffee chor dadu sein nahi milega....(Karan smiles and hugs her)

Karan- dadu abh tho toffee chor maat bolo...(he breaks the hug with smile) I miss you so much....

Sumitra- main tho tere baccho ke samne bhi tuzhe toffee chor bulaungi....(karan sees her and she laughs) vaise main tere liye kuch layi hoon....(she takes out some toffees from her small bag) yeh le....

Karan- yeh meri favorite....I love you so much....(kisses her cheeks and takes it)

Radhika- karan chalo abh unko thoda bethne do vho abhi aayi hain....

Sumitra- loo...tumhare maa ko problem hoon gayi...chalo us sein bhi thodi baatein kar leti hoon....(Karan and preeta chuckles)

Savita- maa jii aap aaiye na main apke thanda thanda nimbu pani bana deti hoon....

Sumitra- sikh liya tumne finally bana na...(she sees her) are nahi vho kya hain tera nimbu pani neem ka pani jyada lagta tha...so I am just want to confirm...(radhika chuckles passing her smrik making Savita to glare her) ohhh Tom and Jerry family badh main ek dusre ko ghur lena....fhilal main thak gayi hoon beth lu thoda....(they nodded)

Savita- main pani....(Sumitra cuts her)

Sumitra- are tu kyu jaa rahi hain...yeh hain na radhika....isko bhaut accha lagta hain mere liye kuch karna....vaise bhi main notice kiya abhi itne saalo main yeh kakadi sein dudhi banti jaa rahi hain....(Savita laughs loudly and all sees her and she compose and radhika glares her and she passes her smriks) koi baat nahi abh main hoon na radhika tumhe vapas sein kakadi jaisa kar dungi....jao pani lekar aao....(she lefts and ratan and Mahesh moves to arora's garden)

Karan- apko Pata hain aap best hoon...kaise sabki bolti band kar dee....(he whispers to her and she laughs moving towards garden)

Soon both the families seat and their is tashan going on between them as they both are glaring eachother while having tea and preeta karan and Sumitra watching them shaking their heads....