Hide and seek😂

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of Bawara dil....❤️

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter🤌
___________________________________________

It's midnight when preeta wakes up because of feeling thirsty and sits on the bed while rubbing her eyes....

She turns to take jug but saw something over the couch....she widened her eyes as that figure is moving....she looks around for something and then takes the stick from the corner....

Preeta(mind)- yeh chor yaha kaise aaya....aur abhi soo raha....abhi batati hoon isko....

She moves to him with slow steps and starts hitting him with it....

Preeta- chor....chorrrr....mom...dad jaldi aao chorrr.....

Karan- ahhh....(he opens his eyes feeling pain and sees preeta and widened his eyes) ahhh preeta...laga rahi hain....(she didn't hear him being busy in shouting so karan snatches the stick from her)

Preeta- ahhh....dekho muzhe maat maro....(she runs and climbs on the bed and hits him with pillow) mom....dad...(he climbs up the bed and puts hand on her mouth removing the blanket)

Karan- preeta it's me karan....shhh...(she widened her eyes)

Both of them hear the knock on the door and preeta mom and dad starts calling her....

Karan/preeta- maar gaye abh....(hits on the forehead)

Karan- sab tumhari galati hain....itna kyu chila rahi thi tum....(whispers slowly)

Preeta- aeee....ek tho mere ghar main aise soye bina muzhe bataye....ek min tum gaye the na tho vapas kyu aaye....

Karan- Isha soo rahi thi....aur koi raasta nahi tha....

Ratan- preeta....darwaja khol beta....kuch nahi hoga....(preeta bites her nails and they both get down from the bed)

Savita- preeta....preeta....

Karan- abh karo tum he kuch....(sits on the bed)

Preeta- tum beth kya rahe hoon jao chupo jake bathroom main....(pushes him there and goes to open the door) mom....dad....

Ratan- kaha hain beta chor....tu thik hain na....(having flower vase in hand)

Savita- usne chot tho nahi phoachayi na tuzhe....(having sandle in hand while looking around and karan rolls his eyes hearing them)

Preeta- ahhh mom vho vho balcony sein khud kar bhaag gaya....vho maine usko mara na dande sein....

Savita - shabash beta....(cups her face)

Ratan -kya shabash beta tune balcony khuli chodi thi....kitni baar kaha hain beta band karke soya kar....(she nodded)

Savita-kya tum bhi balcony khuli thi accha hua chor bhaag gaya agar humari beti ko kuch kar deta tho...

Ratan- Savita chor khuli balcony sein he andar aaya tha na....(she nodded and karan chuckles in mind hearing them) main aaya band karke usko....

Ratan goes and locks the balcony and preeta sits on the bed with relief as her parents starts moving out but they stops as they hear something falling sound from bathroom and preeta widened her eyes and stands....

Ratan- kahi vho chor bathroom main tho nahi hain....(preeta nodded in no) tuzhe kaise pata....(moves towards bathroom but preeta stands in middle infront of door and karan moves back being scared)

Preeta- papa....andar...andar chua hain....(they widened their eyes and moves backs) aur aap....aap dono ko tho chua bilkul pasand nahi hain na....daar lagta hain apko....(they sees eachother)