Broken trust??

Hey guyss I am back with the another chapter of Bawara dil....❤️

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter....🫶
___________________________________________

Radhika and isha comes before in another car and karan and Mahesh are coming from behind as Mahesh had some important work and he ask karan to accompany him....

Radhika starts distributing sweets in neighbors and Savita comes out hearing so much shout as Sumitra ratan and she is having tea sitting in garden....

Radhika- are yeh lo tum bhi muh meetha kar lo....aaj itni khushi ke baat hain ke tumse jhagad kar us khushi ko muzhe phika nahi karna....(gives her sweet) are puchogi nahi kis baat keliye hain....(Isha looks up and sees preeta in balcony seeing them and get tense) are karan ne ladki pasand kar li...(Sumitra comes out) maa jii yeh lo muh meetha karo karan ka rishta pakka hoon gaya....(preeta gets shocked hearing this so as Sumitra) uska roka hain agle hafte he....(tears gathers in preeta's eyes and she lefts inside feeling uneasy hearing all that)

Isha sees these and gets tense not knowing what to do as she herself don't know the reason why her brother agreed to this marriage....

Isha(mind)- I hope so bhai apke pass kuch valid justification hoon is baat ka varna tho pata nahi preeta di kya karegi unke liye bhaut tension hoon rahi hain...

Radhika- chalo jii hum aate hain....Isha chal....(they both leaves)

Sumitra(mind)- Karan ne haan karli...nahi yeh baat preeta ko hargiz pata nahi chalni chaiye...pehle main khud karan sein baat karungi...main bhi tho dekhu isne haan kyu ki...agar usne meri poti ka dil todne ka socha bhi na tho uski khair nahi....(says in anger)

Screen sifts to preeta who breaks everything in her room and crying sitting near bed....

Tears were slipping from her eyes without any pause....she is sobbing as radhika's words rings in her ears...

Preeta- ka...karan ne...us ne...vho aise kaise....kyu karan...kyu ke tumne haan... (she takes her phone and tries to call him but he didn't picked up so she throws the phone in anger and it breaks into pieces)

She moves towards drawer and opens the secret drawer of it....she saw all the beautiful picture of them...she kept them safe with her so that no one can see...

She smiles tearfuly seeing those pictures and creases karan's side of picture and her tear drop falls over it...

Preeta(hugs the pictures close to her)- kaha hoon tum karan....come soon please....I need you...I need your answer karan....I need you....(she cries looking down)

Screen sifts to karan who comes inside luthra house being impecient and collieds with isha...

She looks at him shockingly and holds his hand dragging him in one of room....

Isha- bhai...how dare you...apne haan kyu kahi...aap naa kehne gaye the na...kahi apko vho ladki preeta dii se tho acchi nahi lagi kahi isliye apne socha unko ditch karne ka....(Karan sees her shockingly)

Karan- mere pass tere in sawalo ka time nahi hain....muzhe jaldi sein jaldi preeta ke ghar jana hain kabse phone bhi nahi utha rahi...usko yeh baat kisi aur se pata chale us sein pehle muzhe usko kuch  bhaut jaruri batana hain...please abhi kuch maat puch aur meri help karde preeta ke kamre main Jane keliye....

Isha- aap preeta dii ka dil tho nahi tod rahe hoon bas itna bata do fir sochungi apki help karni hain ke nahi....

Karan- Isha....you really think main uska dil todne ke baare main soch bhi sakta hoon....(she sees him and nodded in no)