Her efforts🤏🏻

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of Bawara dil....❤️

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter....✨️
___________________________________________

Karan can't stay there for more time as her family would doubt him so he left the hospital but wondering around the hospital yard to pass the time as he don't want to go home...

He wanted to go and meet her stay there beside her but it was not possible as her parents were already doubtfully looking at him so he thought to move out from there....

He is in yard sitting on bench when Aditya comes there with the cup of coffee for him....

Aditya- karan....(he sees him) coffee lele...(gives him) tu ghar kyu nahi chala jata...uncle aunty hain yaha aur hum dono bhi hain....(sits beside him)

Karan- I can't...I want to see her aadi once....(he sees him) I know she is fine but still I want to confirm it by myself....

Aditya- umm....uncle aunty thodi der baad kuch khaane keliye jane vale hain tho tu tab mil lena....(karan sees him)

Karan- sach...(he nodded making him smile slightly) so us ne kuch khaya....(ask him being worried as he know how much stubborn she is)

Aditya- haan aunty ne usko fruits aur abhi thodi der pehle khichadi khilayi thi...(karan nodded) vaise tum dono ke bich zhagda hua hain....(karan sees him and then looks down)

Karan- hmm...chota sa nothing big....(says staring at the ground)

Aditya- really chota sa karan...dekh main koi details nahi mangunga ke kyu hua aur kaise it's your personal thing but just sort it out soon because jitni der karoge utna distance badh jata hain rishto ke bich....(karan nodded looking down and Aditya lefts from there)

After sometime preeta's parents moves out from hospital to have something as preeta was sleeping....Aditya comes there and karan lefts with him inside....

Karan opens the door of her room and saw her sleeping peacefully,drip was attached to her hand....

Karan looks at her with moist eyes he walks towards her and sits beside her and holding her hand....

Karan- kyu khyaal nahi rakhti khudhka preeta....(tear sleeps from his eyes) Accha lagta hain kya muzhe aise pareshan karna....(kisses her hand softly) I was so scared....bilkul baat nahi karunga tumse bhaut gussa hoon....

Preeta- Sach main kabhi baat nahi karoge....(he looks up and sees her who is seeing him with teary eyes and he nodded in no)

Karan- you hurted me so much preeta....I never thought that you will doubt on my love....(she looks at him with tears and tries to sit)

She shirks in pain as drip was attached to her hand and she put pressure on that hand to sit...Karan sees her in worry and helps her to sit....she looks at him with tears....

Karan- tum kyu....(she holds his hand he tries to take it back but she holds it firmly)

Preeta- please aise haath maat chudav....(she sobs and he looks away controlling his tears) dekhoge bhi nahi meri taraf muzhe maaf kardo karan....pata nahi kaise soch liya maine ke tum....(she stops) maine tumhara dil dukha diya tum....(she gets intrupteed as door gets open and mrunal comes inside)

Mrunal- I am sorry par uncle aunty aa rahe hain....(karan and preeta sees eachother)

Karan(he looks at preeta who is still holding his hand with tearful eyes)- bhaut gussa hoon tumse mein...sirf isliye nahi ke tumne muzhe hurt kiya par isliye bhi kyuki tumne meri jaan ko hurt kiya...(she sees him) khudhko hurt kiya...tumhari ek sorry se mein nahi manane vala....(he frees her hold and walks towards door) take care....(he walks out and hides)