2.

Mitchel's POV

"Dude your voice crack in the middle caught me so off guard I forgot how to play guitar" Kras hit me on the shoulder wheezing "should've seen your face, mate, why did no one record that?" Kras and Clinton kept laughing about the little voice crack I had in the middle of vibes while packing our stuff.

If they only knew why.

I take a look back through the curtains in hope to see her again, the bar stool she sat in was empty.
She must've left after meddle about.

All our things were packed into Clinton's truck when I realized I forgot my jacket backstage.
"I'll be right back, gotta get my jacket" they just nodded and kept scrolling through their phones.

I walked back, it's been a few cold nights here in LA, we're supposed to go back to Australia in a few but I know I'll miss it, the shows and people here.
They were.. different.

My hand gripped the air as the door shot open by itself, startled I look down and see the girl from before at the bottom of the three stairs.

"Hey" I said slightly embarrassed after almost tumbling into her arms.

"Hi, I uhm saw you earlier. You were really good." she said, fumbling with the rimes of her hoodie not looking up to meet my eyes.

"Thank you!" A bit embarrassed I don't know what else to tell her.
Then I spot the name on the hoodie.
"I like your hoodie" I say a small smirk drawing around my lips.

"Oh I- thanks. I guess" that's when it hit me, she didn't know?
"It's ours"

Her eyes widened in shock "what wait I'm so sorry I-didn't" I laugh and shake my head "no, it's our merch 'Chase Atlantic' that's our band name" you could see how an embarrassed blush crept up her cheek.

"Oh. I'm sorry I didn't know I saw you play the first time today." Her head titled downward again, kinda sad I couldn't see her face anymore I dig my hands into my pockets.

"Is there a chance I could get your number?" I blurt out unable to stop myself.
God Mitchel get it together you sound desperate
I innerly facepalm and just want to turn around, just then she looks up.

"Sure uhm I could I type my number into your phone?" I just start to nod when I realize I've left my phone with the others "I don't have mine here right now could I type mine into yours?"

She hesitated before pulling her phone out of one of the pockets, a slight hesitation again before she handed it to me.
In my hand lied a small, old phone, the display shattered here and there and a bluish, transparent line covered almost half of the screen.

I didn't mention in what condition the phone was in, instead I typed in my number and handed her phone back to her.

"I never got your name?" I ask casually trying to ignore Clinton and Christian's eyes boring into my back.

"Cassie. My name is Cassie."