10

Cassie's POV
[1st Person]

"Cassie, are you ready to go?" Mitchel asks me, and I nod.
We're officially leaving Los Angeles today, and something in me is excited.
a part of me I never knew existed. I always thought I could never escape her.

But here I am, running away anyway.

"mommy look!" I point at a huge white tiger in front of me. My little hands slap onto the glass, and I giggle.

The tiger's nose touches my hands through the glass, and its eyes meet mine.

trapped and broken, trapped and broken, we were trapped and broken in different ways.

Kras sat in the passenger seat while Clinton drove the truck, the rest of us were somehow cramped down on the backseats.

There was only just enough space for four people next to each other, so I sat on Mitchel's lap.

We were thirty minutes into the trip when Xavier demanded music.

Kras turned on the radio, and all of us sang along to most of the songs coming on the radio, except for Clinton, who kept trying to turn the music off.

"C'mon, you're not fun!" Mitchel yelled to the front and put his chin in the crook of my neck. Something inside my stomach exploded, and it took everything in me not to lean into the touch.

I could feel his hot breath next to my face; my attention from the conversation was completely gone, and to top it all off, I felt his hand on my waist.

Dear God

//

THIS CHAPTER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WAYY LONGER BUT MY WATTPAD IS GLITCHING AND WON'T LET ME UNPUBLISH IT AFTER I PUBLISHED IT ON ACCIDENT SO I HAD TO RUSH THIS I'M SO SORRY