Prologue

Prologue

I'm a girl who has a limited time to live. Why? You'll figure it out soon why.

And...

I'm a rebound.

Yes, I'm aware of it. 

In fact, ako pa nga ang nag alok sa kanyang gamitin ako para kalimutan ang babaeng mahal niyang nang-iwan sa kanya.

Kasi mahal ko siya.

I met him in the hospital.

Beacause he tried to kill himself, stupid boy.

Binigay ko ang buong pagmamahal ko sa kanya.

All the times I let him in just for him to go again.

 Hanggang dumating na lang sa puntong napagod na ako sa paghabol at pag intindi sa kanya. I wish, he'll see my worth someday. You know, if someone keeps on hurting you sometimes you just have to let them go.

Someday, you'll gonna realize
One day, you'll see this through my eyes
By then I won't even be there
I'll be happy somewhere
Even if I cared

" I can be like her if you want me to. I will do what she usually do. I'll get the stuffs she wants and more."

" It's just that, she's different. Ibang iba siya sayo, at kahit kelan, hinding hindi mo siya mapapantayan. So don't ever try to be like her."

I know you don't really see my worth
You think you're the last guy on earth
Well, I've got news for you
I know I'm not that strong
But it won't take long, won't take long

" Please ako na lang. Gagawin ko lahat. Ok lang sakin kahit na nakapikit ka sa bawat oras na kasama mo ako, ang mahalaga, ako ang kasama mo. Kalimutan mo na siya."

" Everytime I close my eyes, it's still her face I'm seeing."

Right now, I know you can't tell
I'm down and I'm not doin' well
But one day, these tears
They will all run dry
I won't have to cry sweet goodbye

" I'm done here, my tears already ran out. I'm tired of trying and pleasing you. Maybe what I felt for you before, was just... Just full of mistakes, I misunderstood my feelings, and thought that I really am in  love with you. Thank you for waking me up."

'Cause someday, someone's gonna love me
The way I wanted you to need me
Someday, someone's gonna take your place
One day, I'll forget about you
You'll see, I won't even miss you
Someday, someday

" I want you to know that.. I think, I've fallen in love with you. I don't know how or when. But it just happened. Please, come back."

" Too late. I'm already happy with someone else."

Gusto ko kasing bago ako mawala, maramdaman ko kung paano man lang mainlove.

Ang hirap pala.

Parang mas pinapadali lang nito yung buhay ko  lalo. Loving him is like killing myself.

Sometimes the person you'd taken a bullet for is the person behind the trigger.

" Hindi na siya gumagalaw. Pero paano nangyari ito? Hindi ko inaasahang.. Mawawala siya ng biglaan. Nang hindi ko napaghandaan. Masakit isipin na, hindi ko na siya makakasama, habang buhay... But someday, I know we'll meet again. In another life."

And in the end, we can blame the stars or tell ourselves that it wasn't meant to be, that it wasn't destined to happened but deep down we know that the stars were not at fault and it wasn't ''meant to be''. The fault was in ourselves.