Chapter 6

"That's how he became my boyfriend. End of story." Lucy finished with a smug look. She just accomplished her mission to explain to her friends everything. Levy, Juvia, and Wendy almost never understood what their friend revealed to them. Lisanna was relieved. She thought that Lucy was betraying her, when it truth it's the opposite. She was trying to avenge me. Such a good friend. she thought. Part of what crossed her mind was true. But actually, Lucy wanted to vindicate herself.

"Anyways, it's class time again, even if I really hate it. Mind if I go now?" Juvia asked sheepishly. Suddenly, a raven haired boy was to be seen beside Juvia. Juvia had this super flushed face right now. Lucy, Wendy, and Lisanna had this inquisitive look on their faces that made Juvia tell the truth in an instant. "He's my boyfriend, and his name is Gray Fullbuster. The one beside me."

Levy gasped, "Kyaaaa~! Since when did you have a boyfriend, huh? Why didn't you tell us sooner?!" She shook Juvia violently, the blue-haired girl now dizzy as a result. She was still bashful, but she knew she had to tell her friends about her relationship with her boyfriend, Gray.

"I just gave him my sweet yes yesterday. I was planning to spill it to you guys later, but I can't keep secrets from you peeps." she scratched the back of her head, chuckling. Gray found this adorable and so he pinched Juvia's cheeks. Levy gushed at the gesture, while Wendy remained silent and shocked. Well, she's a kid. No one could blame her.

Lucy had no reaction at all. She was hurt, a palpable understatement. Gray was her great crush, and now Juvia is Gray’s girlfriend.

The bell rang. Lucy was about to stand up when an arm was draped around her in an instant. She almost lose her balance. "Hey! Watch it! And—" she trailed off when she saw that it was Natsu. "Natsu?! Why are you here? Who said you can snake your arms around me like that?" she scowled, while Natsu just chuckled at her, amused.

He leaned to whisper in her ear: "Don't forget about what you said the day before, young lady. You are my girlfriend. I was just playing around with you that time, but I never thought that you would play along. It was your choice." Lucy tensed up, remembering what happened the day before. She almost forgot about it. She was now officially his girlfriend, whether she liked it or not.

She composed herself and stood upstraight. "Ohh.. right!" she exclaimed. "Guys, this is Natsu Dragneel, my boyfriend." she informed too sweetly. Juvia, Levy, and Wendy took a step back, wondering what might have happened to their friend. Then they remembered what Lucy had told them.

Juvia nodded and cleared her throat, "Oh. Hello, Natsu-san. I'm Juvia Lockser, and you can call me Juvia. This is Wendy, Levy, and Gray." she bowed to Lucy's surprise. Her jaws were dropped. Natsu smirked, feeling high and mighty.

"Hello, Juvia, Wendy, and Levy." He greeted. He flicked his attention to Gray, "Gray. Yo, otoko." Gray just smiled at him. (Translation of Otoko=man xD)

The warning bell rang again, signaling students to go to class already, or else hello detention. They bid their goodbyes as Natsu inquired Lucy, "Doko ni anata no tsugi no kurasu ga arimasu ka?" (Translation: Where's your next class?)

"Why? Are you gonna convey me there?" she interrogated, perking her eyebrows up.

"Obviously. You don't want to?"

"Thanks, but no thanks. I can take care of myself. Don't bellittle my independence." she crossed her arms defiantly. Natsu chuckled. He was expecting that, so there's nothing to be surprised of.

"Okay then, milady." he did a curtsey. Lucy rolled her eyes and told him not to do that again because it did not suit him.

After that nonsense chat, they went to their classroom. Subjects and free time passed. When it was Dismissal Time, Lucy went home. She felt that someone was watching her every move and following her. She was creeped out, not scared. She knew different types of Martial Arts. She could defend herself when problems like these occur.