Tim x reader

You were just done packing your things.You were about to start a new chapter in your life.Away from everyone that had hurt you.Physically and mentally.
You sighed and looked at your empty room once again.There were only the room furniture left.You touched the brown wall once again and removed the picture of your friends,ripping it into pieces and threw it in the trash.You got outside your room and started walking.Without realising,you got inside a forest.You had no idea how you got there,since you were walking the same way as every day.
As you were slowly walking your way outside the forest,when you felt dizzy.You grabbed onto a tree,trying to stand on your feet when you started coughing.You closed your eyes,trying to pretend you were still home, taking the pills you should have eaten,but didn't.You lost your sences and fell on the forest floor.The last thing you saw was a pair of legs coming near you.

Tim Pass
You woke up in the middle of abandoned house.You looked at the walls.They were white but it was writing something.Still dizzy,you couldn't read it but you heard someone coughing.You tried to stand up and run to he..she...you didn't know but he/she needed help.You run across the hallway of the house and look at the rooms.Finally after a few minutes of running-falling you found a guy in the edge of a room,coughing and spitting blood.You went near him slowly and touched his shoulder."Hey,are you ok?".He slowly turned around and grabbed you in his arms,giving you an awkward hug.You looked at him confused and you heard crying."I...I thought I was gonna be alone forever...".You slowly hugged him back,blushing.He had black hair and was wearing a jacket,with a shade of brown.He then placed his hands on your arms and hold you,in order to see your face.You looked directly in his eyes and you saw your reflection through his shining brown eyes.You had blood on your cheeks and your eyes had black circles around them.Your glasses were broken and your backpack wasn't on your back,but in the room you were before.He hugged you once again,but closer this time.You placed your hands on his chest and felt his warm breath on your hair.You let out a cry you had been holding in over the moments you had passed lately.All this sadness and misery,you just let it out and cried on his jacket.He looked on your red from crying eyes,hold your chin and asked you what was wrong.You tried to talk but nothing came out of you mouth,no words,only shattered parts of what you wanted to say.He looked at you and kissed you.You closed your eyes and stopped crying.The tears were still falling,but this time you didn't feel so sad.After a few minutes,he let go to take a breath and a pill,and continued.You stopped him,the second time,placing a finger on his lips,telling him to be quiet."Not here.",you simply said and he understood,giving you a smile.You smiled back and you both tried getting up.After a few tries you made it and started leaving the forest quietly, in order not to be followed by anyone.On your way to the exit of the park,it got dark and you couldn't find Tim.You started whispering his name,until he run and tackled you.You fell on the forest floor with him and he was on top of you.You smirked and said,"Well,in a few hours it will be the opposite.".You both laughed and he got up,and he hold you bridal style until the exit of the dark,scary park.

After a few hours you reached your old apartment and went inside.You unpacked everything,since he decided to move in with you,in order to be together.You both sat in front of the wall-sised window and watched the stars.Well,not only that...

The End.