Alex x reader

The doorbell suddenly rang.
You got up and removed the laptop from your lap,and checked the door.It was your ex,holding a bottle of beer.He was drunk,as usual.The reason why you broke up.You opened the door,since you wanted to talk to him but couldn't reach him.You wanted him to play a main character in your movie,called 'Lost Hopes'.It was about romance and relationships,but you wouldn't play,because you were directing the whole thing.
He got in your house and you sighed.
"Hi,ex/n.What do you want?"You crossed your arms and he stared at you,with a drunken expression.
He suddenly fell on you and you tried to pull him away.He hold still and whispered in your ear."Heyyy,ba-a-e...w-whyyy are you ignor-or-ing meei?"You looked at him madly and tried to remove him away from you.He dragged you all over the way to your room and placed you on the bed,holding you down.You screamed,but you knew that no one would hear you at that hour.You started kicking his stomach as powerfull as you could,but he didn't seem to understand a thing.You called out for help and he started undress himself."I'm, gonnnnna teaach you,not,too,mess,with meigh..".You were afraid that he was going to rape you.You took a deep breath and started screaming,as loud as you possibly could,hoping that somebody would or already had heard you and called for help.After getting his boxers off,you were sure it was over.You were sure he was gonna do it.But suddenly,someone entered your room and grabbed ex/n from his shoulders away from you.Ex/n looked blankly at the guy."Hey..what do you w-w-want,mann?Don't ya see that 'my tryin to bonnnee my gurlfriend?".The guy looked at you,his eyebrows crossed from anger, asking you for premmision to kick his ass.You nodded a few times and he looked at ex/n and hit his nose once,making it break and bleed a little.He punched ex/n in the face,multiple times,making him spit blood and loose some teeth,as well as bleeding from his broken nose.You looked at your hero with terror and hope.He was blonde and had glasses.He was angry looking and mad.His blue hoodie had blood all over it, as well as his glasses and hair too.He continued punching him,until he gave him the final hit in the head, a hit powerfull enough to put a horse or Darth Vader to sleep.He fell down and he dragged him outside, leaving blood marks all over your carpet.He came back inside and you stared at him.He came closer slowly and you were afraid he was gonna hurt you, too.You moved back and he came closer.When your back hit the wall you stopped moving and he reached out his hand and grabbed your cheek."Are you ok?What did that asshole do?Did he hurt you?"You looked directly in his eyes ,leaned forward and kissed him,thanking him for the good he did to you.He didn't kiss you back and pulled you away.You looked at him sad and he grabbed your waist, answering your questions."I didn't want you to do this first,I wanted to.",he said angrily and kissed you roughly.Your lips welcomed his kiss and tasted the blood on his lips.Revenge tasted too good.You held his cheek and continued kissing him,rougher than before.He continued kissing you and he fell on you,kissing you rougher that before, competing your lips in a K-O battle.Your arms were around his back and he kissed your neck.Between moans,you asked him what his name was."Alex.Alex Kraile.I'm directing a film,called Marble Hornets.".You were fascinated,as you were also a director.You held his head and looked straight in his eyes,having an idea."Hey..wanna look at my film so far?".He looked at you and then at the bloody room.It smelled somehow weird.He nodded and he stood up,holding your hand and arm,kissing your neck until you reached your laptop,connected it to the TV and sat down, watching your movies,until you feel asleep in his arms and he kissed your forehead,before falling asleep with you.

The End.