Troy x reader

"Hahahahaha!Oh,my go-o-o-od.."you were laughing over a joke you've just read on Tumblr.Your mum walked in and you continued laughing,ignoring her presence."Why are you laughing?",asked you your mom and you played serious."Nothing.".You couldn't let your mum know about the Marble Hornets Fandom.She pouted and walked away, mopping the floor.You let out a sigh and continued watching the dashboard.Suddenly,the phone rung."That's odd.",you said as you saw the incoming number.You answered the phone and almost faint from hearing your old best friend's voice."Hey,this is Troy Wagner.You are y/n,right?".You gasped and answered."HI TROY!!!YES,THIS IS Y/N,HOW DID YOU FIND MY NUMBER?!?!?".You realised you were shouting at him and tried to remove the Caps Lock from your voice."An old friend gave me.So, I'm gonna be quick.Wanna go out and watch a movie,or something?".You gasped once again,calmed and answered."Yeah,sure.",you paused and added your thought."Is this a date?".You heard him laugh and replied."Consider this,as a date,yes"."Ok.Let's meet at 6,shall we?". "Yeah, works out for me.".You closed the phone with your hand and 'yayed'.After that you opened it again.
"Great!See you at 6!".He hung up and you  started  jumping up and down.Your mom opened the door and entered your room once again."What's up?I heard a noise!".You looked at her and shouted."I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH TROY WAGNER!!!".She dropped her mop and run to hug you."I'm so proud of you!"
"He's coming at 6.".She gasped."ITS ALREADY 4!!!!RUN,WASH YOUR HAIR AND GET DRESSED!!!!".You run to the bathroom and started getting ready...
Time Passsss
"6 o'clock!",you whispered when you looked at your watch.Your mum had left an hour ago to pick up your older sibling from Art class.You sighed.What kind of sane human went to an Art Class on a Saturday??Suddenly, the doorbell rung.You run and opened the door,facing Troy."H-hi,Troy!",you said and he hugged you immediately."Hey, y/n!!!Long time,no see aye??".You nodded and he lead you to his car.He looked so handsome and the sun made him look even better.
Another Time Passss
You two got out of his car and faced the Mall.You got inside and went to the Cinema,finding out that it was closed."Damn.",said Troy and you patted his shoulder,almost crying."Don't worry,I know a cinema that's ALWAYS open!!!".You looked at him confused but he closed your eyes,lead you back to his car and stopped after 5 minute."Open your eyes",he whispered to you and you opened them,immediately gasping.
It was the Gravity Falls metting in Alabama.(Dunno if u fan or hater,just roll w/th it,lol af.)You shouted "OMG" and hugged Troy as hard as you could.He hugged you back."I knew you loved this show when we we're in college,but I think you're more of a fan right now,right?".You looked at him."I.AM.ADDICTED.TO GRAVITY FALLS."He stared at you as you run onto a Dipper cosplayer."Oh!I'M SORRY!!!Awesome, costume tho!".He touched his hat and replied to your complement."Thanks,pretty lady!".You stayed frozen and he left."Pretty lady?".Troy touched your shoulder."Perhaps we should cosplay too.That won't catch their attencion that much.There are hundrends of Cosplay couples in here."
"C-COUPLES?!?!?"You turned on the Caps Lock and asked him."Troy,are we a...couple?".He looked at you with an 'oh shit' expression."Fuck",he said and hold your hand."Lets just cosplay and I will explain everything later.".You nodded and you got to cosplay.
After a few minutes you were transformed into Wendy and Troy was Dipper.You blushed,as you saw him and he came closer to you."OK.Let's show 'em,who the real codplay king and queen is!!!".You yelled 'YESH' and you both went outside.You were in a room full of people with the same costume as you and couples making out in costumes related to the show.You saw a Mabel and a Dipper making out and you let out a fake 'bluarg'.Incest disgusted you.Especially,Pinecest.Troy saw them and turned the other way around.You looked at him and a few people took a picture of you,walking between the tables and Bill Cipher dudes running with Mabels,Dippers,Grunkle Stans and Giffanys all around the place.You smiled and asked for a copy."That's cute.",said Troy and you asked him."About before...".
"Yeah.Ah.Oh...Yeah.".He took his hat off."Listen, I,ahrr kind of had a crush on you since high school...".You blushed hard and covered your mouth with your hand.A few people took the opportunity and took pictures af you or shot videos of him expressing his feelings towards you."I...I have a crush on you too!",you said and everyone went 'awww'.Troy smiled and grabbed your waist,holding you like a Tango dancer.Of course everyone was still shooting it.You looked around,nervously and he grabbed your chin."Relax.If we're together,then we are..." "...in our own world...",you whispered to him,completing his sentence.He smiled and kissed you.Everyone started yelling 'Woo-hoo!' and,'Go,Dipper,Go!'.You and he laughed during the kiss and after that,he picked you up bridal style to his car.
You both left for his apartment and you watched Gravity Falls episodes together.You then watched Marble Hornets but he repeated anything Jay said during the movie."God, I wish I was Jay.He's so hot...".You laughed and he cuddled with you.Suddenly,your mum texted you.
"U ok sweetie?
You answered immediately.
"Yeah mum,see ya tomorrow".
Then,Troy threw your phone on the other couch and hold you in his arms, making you comfortable in the blanket.

The End.