Joseph x reader

"Y/n!!!We were s'possed to be at Joseph's Halloween party like an hour ago!Why are you drunk?"
You looked at her giggling,drinking from your booze bottle.Until you cracked out singing.
"I'm gon' be the baddest biatch in the place!!!And Joseph will be my bitchhhh!",you sang and your best friend-roomie slapped you,making you return to the real world immediately.
"The fuck was that for?".
She looked at you madly.
"Joseph is gonna be mine!!!How many times do I have to say it?You get anyone else but him!!!"
You pouted.
"Yeeeahhh right!"
You got up and broke your bottle on the floor,smiling deviously.
"He gon' be mine.See ya there,but,do me a favour and clean the bitch out of your vagina,please!Byezzzz!!!!"
You got outside the house,leaving her speechless.
Time pass
At the Party
Everyone you knew was there.Your Ex,a few friends,a couple of old friends,some frienemies,etc.
You searched for Joseph,until you found him in a Finn costume.You were dressed up as (f/c).He finally noticed you and came near you.
"Hey, y/n,you came!I thought you we're gonna miss this one like my other parties!"
You shrugged.
"Yeah,right!I wouldn't miss this for anything in the world!!!Also,you look pretty hot in that Finn costume and-oh!Is that..."
"Jake!",he added and pointed at his dog-well,one of his dogs-and smiled.He hugged his dog and handed over at you.
"Ohhh thanks!Who's a cutie little doggie?You are!Yeahhhh you areeeee!!!"
You smootchie-talked to his dog in the orange outfit and he licked your face.
You smiled and looked over at Joseph,while he was staring at you,smiling proudly at you,making your face go red.
Suddenly,one of your friends in a Ticci Toby costume appeared.
It was Troy,one of Joseph's bffs!
He loved the paranormal and also loooooveeed creepypasta.Except from the one's that ruined his work,'Marble Hornets'.
He and Joseph were working hard on this project,same as Tim and Brian but obviously,some stupid fangirls turned Tim and Brian from troubled people with double personalities,trying to hide their dark side from their friends desperately and emotionally,to shy weirdos with 13 year olds bodies, a major crush on each other and a crazy appetite for cheesecake.Ugh.This sucked dick.
"Heeeeyyyy dudes!!!!Wassuuuuupp???",Ticci Troy asked and hold onto your shoulders.
"Woah,dude,weren't you s'possed to be with Noah and Tim?"
"Yeah.But they dumped meeeeee!!!",he said, fakely crying.
Joseph sighed.
"I'm sorry,y/n but we gotta find Ticci Doofus's friends before he breaks my nerves."
You shrugged.
"K.I'll just follow and drink some beeeeer.",you said,grapping a bottle.
You weren't an alcohol fan,but when it came to parties there was NO WAY being sober!!!NO WAY.
You searched and after a while you found them.
Noah was a Rock and Roll Santa Claus and Tim was a Shadow Timman,I guess?
"Wow..",you said looking at their costumes.
You pointed at Tim.
"The hell you're s'possed to be?"
He threw away his beer bottle.
"Do you know...Shadow the hedgehog?"
"Nope.",you said.(don't care if you a hardcore fan,DEAL WITH IT.)
He breathed slowly,until he turned the other way,facing a female author of the journals.
"Hey,gorgeous.Let's make out on the floor."
She turned around,threw away her beer and put her journal in her jacket's inside pocket.
"Ok!",she said and they started making out in front of her bff,dressed like a sexy cowgirl ,who she just ditched.She threw her beer and walked away.
You just stared down at them and Joseph stared at you.
You stared at him.
"What?I have something on my theeth,or something..?"
He smiled.
"Sweetie,you got nothing to worry about.You're so perfect."
You blushed.
"O-okay..I guess."
"Splendid!",he said."Wanna go to my room for..a little privacy?"
You smirked and started playing with his shirt.
"Yeah,and we can finally...you know?"
He smirked and leaned down to kiss you until his ex walked in.They broke up a few days ago.
How'd you know?Because that girl..
Is your roomie.
She gasped as she saw you both about to kiss each other.
She walked near you.
"HOW DARE YOU CHEAT BEHIND MY BACK WITH MY ROOMIE?IT'S NOT EVEN A WEEK SINCE WE BROKE UP,HOW COULD YOU???"
She started crying and Joseph sighed angrily.
"Listen,Mai,I know we've been dating for a couple of days,but-"
"Months.",she said.
"3 months,Joseph!3 months!We were dating for 3 ducking months!These were all just DAYS to you?Is that what you've been trying to tell me?"
"If that means that I admit we broke up and DIDN'T know for how FUCKING long we were dating then yes,that's what I've been trying so desperately to tell you,YES."
She started crying.
"Fine, Joseph."
She slapped him.
"I didn't like you ANYWAY!"
She left,running,crying and sobbing.
Joseph looked at her leaving.
"Well,I guess we should all be honest.I NEVER LIKED YOUR ASS ANYWAY!",he said laughing cruely.
You looked at him.
"Joseph,that's kind of harsh..."
He looked at you.
"AND I LOVE IT!!!!",you said and stood on your toes to kiss him.
God,how fucking tall he was!
He grabbed your waist and kissed you back.
He took you to his bed and you two had all the privacy you wanted-and unlimited booze supplies!

---the end.----

This one wasn't EXACTLY what I thought I was gonna make,but hey!If I wrote THAT then I'm a genius!Or at least a somewhat good writer!Dunno!
#dontknow #dontcare