Brian x reader

"Listen,I can't come,ok?"you said to your friend through your phone,trying to avoid a dinner at the kids restaurant once again."Oh,come on!A little kids meal won't hurt you!!".You sighed and took a deep breath."Listen,I'll think about it and call you back,ok?".You could almost hear her smirking as she said 'byezzz' and hung up.You started thinking.What did you prefer?Watching a movie you've already seen 13 times,or dine at a kids restaurant and music show place?The answer was really simple.You called f/n and she answered right away."YES,Y/NNN?"You sighed and replied."I guess I'm com-" "GREAT!PICK YOU UP AT SEVEN WITH THE GUYS, BYEZZ!!!!"You hung up and looked at the time.5:37.You quickly run in your bathroom to have a shower, almost forgetting to bring clean clothes and underwear.
Time Pass
You got outside your shower,singing parts of f/s.It was 6:37."Whoah,exactly 1 hour!", you thought to yourself and started getting dressed up and getting mentally ready as well.No, you had no problem being around children,it was like hanging out with the squad.It was just..the restaurant had animatronics in it.And after playing FNAF, you would shit your pants if you saw one in front of you,singing and dancing.You shivered but then the doorbell rung.It was the squad,all dressed up nicely,like you we're going to the Divani Caravel,or something.You just wore your f/c hoody,jeans and boots.You opened the door and they welcomed you with hugs.You hugged them back and you all went in f/n's car.You all started singing to your jam as soon as it popped up on the radio.
Another time pass
You went inside the restaurant and looked around.You let out an 'ugh' but the others seemed pretty hyper about your visit here.You normally preferred staying home,watching f/s and eating f/f.
You looked around,trying to find seats for everyone,but all the tables away from the creepy animatronics,were full.Only one table with lots of chairs,enough for all of you and more was still empty.Well,almost empty.There was a guy sitting there.He was wearing a yellow hoody,blue jeans and a pair of black,full of dirt, boots.He was also wearing black gloves but you had no idea why."Shit.",you murmured and f/n heard you and saw the table, clearly not realising that someone already was there."AHOY,MY FRIENDS!LET'S GO AND GET THAT TABLE!!!"she yelled to the squad and they yelled back."AYE,AYE,CAPTAIN!!!"They all run there, walking to the Spongebob theme song.You let out an 'Ughhhhhh' and someone stared at you and you stared them back.When you finally reached his table it was just before she started talking.She started talking like a monkey,as she usually did when she was too excited and her boyfriend translated."The Misstress demands your table.".He looked up,his thoughts still somewhere else.He stared at all of you confused.When he looked at you,you blushed and turned the other way,looking at the freaky bots.F/n punched her fists on the table and demanded the table once again.He sighed and looked at you sadly,like a kicked puppy.You looked back at him and an idea suddenly popped up out of nowhere.You touched f/n's shoulder."Hey!Maybe we should let him stay!After all,he was the one sitting here at the first place.".She froze and thought your idea and nodded."You're right.Would you mind sitting again,please?"She looked at him,feeling sorry and he sat down,as you sat next to him,a satisfied smile across your face.You then opened a menu and found a post-it note inside.
You looked at the guy in the hoody.He looked the other way and you read it.
"Hi,thanks for saving and making my day :)"
You smiled and wrote a response.
"Haha no problem.I'm y/n btw"
"Brian.",he replied and you wrote another one.
"Should we start talking right now?".
He looked at the note, leaned near you and whispered in your red from the blushing ear.
"If that's ok with you..~".
You giggled once again and looked at him.The others didn't notice,since they were still focused on their orders.But then,the show begun.The animatronics of the restaurant, a Teddy bear, a squirrel and a wolf started singing the song of the restaurant and dance rhythmically to it.You started shivering and your skin color went to pale white.You tried to talk but your mouth continued being shut and you didn't know why.Brian noticed your actions and touched your shoulder."Hey...y/n,you ok?What's wrong?".He looked at you staring at the bots, terrified.But then,he suddenly hugged you  tightly,holding your face buried in his chest, protecting you.He tried to make the pain go away,but you wouldn't feel anything else than terror.Brian hold your arms and tried making you look directly in his eyes but you would look straight at the singing animals.He grabbed your hand,put it on his chest and kissed you,in order to distract you from the show.And he did it.After realising,you started gaining your color back.After a lityle he stopped and looked at you, holding a post-it,saying 'I love you'.You looked at Brian and he smiled.You both smiled and he held your hand.You two got up and left the restaurant together.He drove you home and you watched your favourite movie on Netflix together.

The End.