Tim x reader

"Ugh...".
That was you.It was 6 am and your alarm decided to wake you up 1 hour earlier than you've programmed it to.You slowly stood up,scratching your head and yawing constantly."Mmm...".On your way to the kitchen,you smelled something.And it smelled good."Wha..",you said and looked at the kitchen.Your roommate had made breakfast for you.He looked at you,you felt uncomfortable because you were only wearing a crop top and a short pair of shorts.He looked the other way,as you put a large shirt on."Hey.Why are you making breakfast...at 6:16 am?".He giggled."Why aren't you?".You shook your head.Joseph sure was a pain in the ass.Especially to your ass.You were his roomie,so you deserved all the punishment.And that meant his ego,his friends,his girlfriend,acting,shooting shorts for THAC.You sighed and sat on the couch, turning the tv on.The Spongebob theme song started playing and Joseph started losing his shit."OMG SPONGEBOB!!!!",he run and jumped on your couch.You went 'ughhh' and your doorbell rung.You fell off the couch but Joseph run to open the door."Hello,my friends!!Nice to see you came for my Star Wars Marathon.".You let out something like a 'fuuuuuu' and Joseph turned to you. "Oops!I almost forgot.My bffs,this is y/n!My roomie bff!!!".He pulled your head off the pillow you've been hiding into and you looked at his friends.His new friends actually.You were shocked.He didn't mind introducting them to you."So,this is Troy,this is Noah and that faggot over there is Tim.".You looked at Tim.He looked at Joseph like 'imma kill you'.He was way better looking than the others, badass,whatever you prefer.Although his head was shaved.You were still really sleepy and Joseph's cat was on your head once again."Hey..Tim...why is your head shaved?",you asked and he rubbed his head."I...wanted to have a new look!".You let out an 'ah' and turned the volume on to watch Spongebob.He sighed and sat down on the other couch.They all looked at you.You looked back at them,one by one.
"What?",you asked.
Joseph shrugged.
"Soooo...it's a Star Wars Marathon."
"Yeah...what about it?I love star wars!"
Everyone looked at each other.
"Yeah,but...you're a girl!"
You looked at Joseph furiously.
"I may be a girl but I'm into Star Wars and ski-fi."
Joseph's cat fell off your head and fell on your shirt.
Troy whistled loudly and Noah fakely fainted on Tim's arms.
He stared at you,you blushed and looked at the Sponge Bob credits.
Joseph let out a sigh.
"Okay,you will stay with us and watch the movies but if you DARE destroy something,you're going out
with your friends!GOT IT?"
You greeted him military style.
"YES SIR MISTER JOSEPH,SIR!",and sat down while the others started laughing.
He facepalmed and sat down.
You smiled brightly and Tim looked at you proudly.You blushed.
Time Pass
"Okay!IS EVERYBODY READY FOR SOME STAAAAAAAAARRRRRR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRSSSSSSSS???????",yelled Joseph and everyone started cheering,so did you.
He put popcorn,chips and snacks all over the table as well as drinks.You grabbed a Mnt Dew quickly and he stared at you,making the others notice his behaiviour.
"GIMME DORITOS,NOOB!",you yelled and you grabbed two,giving Tim the other one.He smirked.
"THAT'S WHAT I CALL 360° NOSCOPING!!",he yelled two,as you both laughed.
Joseph said 'ugh' and Troy grabbed the remote and the movie begun.
Time pass agaiiiiinnnn...
You were at the 2d movie now,and it was at the moment where Han saves Luke from the snow storm and all the Taun Taun guts come out.
When he cut the TaunTaun in half you shrieked and hid in Tim's chest,and he grabbed you and held you in there,until the scene was over.You looked up and it was already the part where the Empireal walkers came in the scene to fight the rebels.You sighed and watched.After a few moments ,you realised Tim was still holding your back.You blushed.
"Ah...Tim..",you said and turned to you,removing his hand and saying a quiet 'sorry'.
"No...",you said and grabbed his arm to hold your shoulder,as he blushed.
"Oh,ok.I think.",he said and you chuckled,as you got comfortable in his arms.
After a while bc I'm bored of explaining.
Suddenly,it was the scene where Leia admired her love for Han.You decided it was time to admit it to Tim as well.
Leia turned to Han and you felt as she was giving you strength,her words,her expression was all you wanted to tell and show Tim.
As Leia begun saying it,you said it to Tim.
"I..I love you.",you said and he grabbed your hand,passionately.
"I know.",he said and leaved over to kiss you,as the others started sobbing,over the loss of Han.
After the movie was almost done,and Darth begun fighting with Luke,you started watching the film again,this time closer and happier.
After the next movie and the first prequel...
Troy let out a 'bluarg'.It was time for the second prequel.He hated it,because he hated Boba Fett too.But Tim loved Boba Fett.
You looked at him and then at the Fetts.He closed his eyes and started saying exactly what the character was gonna say.You clapped every time,making Joseph get mad.
At some point,Tim started speaking like Yoda and you cracked out laughing,making Joseph explode from rage.
"OOOOHHH THAT'S IT!!!!I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!",he pointed at you,them at the door.
"OUT.",he ordered and you slowly stood up.Tim stood up too.
"Where ya goin'?",asked Noah.
"Anywhere this beautiful girl goes...",he grabbed your waist and kissed your cheek ,making you giggle.
Joseph pulled out his Alex gun.
Troy looked at him,worried.
"Dude...what are you doing?"
He fixed his hair,looking like Alex again and pointed the gun at Tim and y/n.
"GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY GODDAMN APARTMENT!!!"
He sounded like Lord Tourettes.
You grabbed Tim's arm and he led you outside the apartment,containing the angry Joseph.
You smiled and said 'byezzz' and as soon as you closed the door,he sat on the couch exhausted,dropping the gun.
Troy and Noah slowly got up and left.
As soon as they went outside,the joined you and Tim on a trip to Applebees,where you and Tim shared a few waffles with chocolate.

--The End!---