1

A cozy morning. Cool breeze flood the town of Seoul, fall leaves were blooming, plucking off trees and dazing in the wind. It was a perfect day for a hot latté. And that is just what this male did. About 22 years old, a grey scarf around his neck with stitches so tight and comfortable, a fuzzy brown jacket to match his dark brown hair, dark and distressed blue jeans, white shirt under all of the layers, with matching air jordans.

Once the male got into the café he had always loved, the smell of cinnamon and spice hit his nostrils, sending him into a sense of nostalgic memories, spending his youth in the woods with a sibling and playing with leaves, jumping in leaves of red, orange, yellow, and sometimes, green. Walking up to the front counter, he was greeted by a small fellow, the same height as him. “Hello! Welcome to Starbucks, what can I get for you today?” He greeted. “Yes, well, what would you recommend as an employee? What’s your favorite drink for a breezy autumn day?”

He read the nametag on the male’s green apron. Min Yoongi. What a nice name. Suited the boy well. “I recommend a nice, steamed apple juice with a chai tea bag. That one is my favorite, delectable apple juice and a bit of spice in it, oh it’s so well done. Or, you could go with the teams recommendation, a hot latté with cinnamon dulcé sprinkled on top of the whipped cream, optional of course.” The 22 year old went with the steamed apple juice with a chai tea bag, it seemed really good from the way Yoongi had described it.

“Alright..and, name for the order?” Yoongi had asked the male in front of him, raising his eyebrows and smiling. He had to smile, it was part of his job. Yet, he was actually smiling for the male in front of him. “Agust. And why don’t you put this..” Agust takes a crisp, hundred dollar bill, sliding it towards Yoongi, smiling. “In your pocket.”

Yoongi stood stunned, his body frozen in place. He felt like he couldn’t move. Never getting a tip like this before, his lengthy fingers on his veiny, pale hand taking the hundred dollar bill, examining the money, seeing if it was fake, holding it up to the light, marking with a bill marker to see if the money was real. Sure enough, it was real. “Jungkook.” He spoke to his co-worker, a tall, brown haired male with a bunny smile, tan skin and a tattoo sleeve.

“Yeah? Oh woah, is that a hundred dollar bill?” Yoongi nodded his head, his long, jet black, wavy locks bouncing with his head. “Who gave it to you? Who’s the lucky girl?” His head shook from side to side. “He’s sitting over at the table. His name is Agust.” His finger pointed towards the male sitting at a comfortable chair on his phone. “That’s him.”

”He looks nice. Maybe you should ask him out.” Jungkook spoke, giving his friend a pat on the shoulder. “Your sweater looks great on you, by the way.” Yoongi looked down at his gray sweater, a white bunny pattern on it with a black hat, pointed ears and a pink skull. “Oh, thank you, Kook, I just thought it was cute, I like the bunny’s hat and the way she always looks like she’s about to hit someone. I believe her name is..Kuromi? anyways..Order for Agust?” He called. Not a moment later, thunder struck. God, how Yoongi hated thunderstorms, yet he stayed quiet.

A dark atmosphere rose around the starbucks. “I walked here too..” Yoongi had mumbled under his breath, looking at the line of customers that formed, in a hurry. “Yes, sir, how may I help you?” Agust watched the male do his job, licking his lips. “God, he’s adorable.” A male a head taller of Agust walked up to him, greeting him with a ‘Hello’.

“Ah, Namjoon. What’s up?” As Namjoon and Agust talked, Yoongi stared, hoping Agust would notice him. Yet, he still talked. “Hey, Yoongi. You may go home early if you want to beat the rain.” He looked at his boss, Seokjin was his name. “Thanks, sir. I appreciate it.” The boy was only 20, and didn’t have a car, his was in the shop after a wreck he caused himself by hitting a tree. “No problem. I will see you tomorrow.” Yoongi clocked out, grabbed his keys and walked out of his work, seeing as it was already pouring.