4

"Are you the second Cat Dealer?"

Yoongi had froze in place, looking at the cop. "Why do you.. why do you think that?" he asked. Agust gave a small shrug, looking at the food being made. His mind went to another place, and he really thought for a moment his fluff ball was the second criminal they were trying to catch. "You look exactly like the picture in my room. And now since we caught the firs-"

"My friend..I-i didn't know he was a drug dealer..or-or a robber." Yoongi stammered, acting suspicious. Agust went ahead and turned off the stove, moving the pan onto another burner that was off. Pressing a hand on the counter, looking at the other. Looking him up and down before smiling. "Come here you big fluff ball." Yoongi smiled, hugging his crush with both his arms. Their bodies fitting together like puzzle pieces. Agust didn't let go, rubbing up and down Yoongis spine with his hands. "You are so cute. Why do you stammer so much?"

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked quietly, looking at the cop. He heard a radio on the side of the kitchen, talking. "Oh, you have to go to work.." Agust took the radio, talking into it. Hearing what the other officer had to say. "The 1st one broke out? How? He's-" He looked over at Yoongi, seeing his eyes look at him then at the phone. "10-4." He spoke sternly, putting his radio on the counter. Agust walked over to the other and shoved his hand down, closing the space in as he stared into Yoongis eyes. Yoongi seemed startled, looking into Agusts' eyes with wide eyes. "W-what's wrong?"

"You know what's wrong, Kitty Boy." Yoongi stared for a moment, chuckling softly. The chuckles turning into laughs. "Yeah yeah, you got me. Cuff me up." Agust placed handcuffs over Yoongis wrists, standing him up and walking to his room. "You stay while I put my uniform on and get you to the station. Put you in a cell while we figure out where the hell Tiger Boy went." Yoongi huffed and sat in a chair, legs crossed. "Whatever. Not like you'll catch the third one." Agust put his belt around his waist and looked at Yoongi. "Third?"

Yoongi chuckled. "Yes, a third. What are you, dumb?"

Agust pinned Yoongi against the chair he was sitting in, staring at him. "Call me dumb again and I will shoot you. I don't give a shit." Yoongi stared at the cop that had him pinned, grinning. "Oh really? You woul-" A gunshot was heard beside him. He looked at the wall, seeing a bullet hole. Looking back at Agust. "Don't test me, young man. Come with me." Agust got up and dragged Yoongi to the car, putting him in the back and closing the door. Getting in the front seat and driving towards the police station. Yoongi sighed, looking at the handcuffs on his wrists. He looked behind at the cop, then at the handcuffs.

"Don't try to get out of them, now."

"Oh I wouldn't.." He quietly got out of the handcuffs with no problem, it was loose enough for his hands to slide out. Quietly putting them down on the seat. "We're here." He got out and ran off to the bushes, leaving Agust flabbergasted. Agust got out, running after Yoongi. Looking around for him in the bushes. "Yoongi? Fluff ball?" He heard rustling in the bushes. He stood quiet, moving the bushes around to find Yoongi. "We got a 10-66 on x road." Letting out a sigh, he spoke on the radio. "Copy that." He got in the car, turning his lights on and speeding towards the scene. Yoongi was standing there with his arms up while cops pointed tazers at him. Agust pulled up, parking and getting out. "Yoongi!" Yoongi looked at Agust, putting his hands down slightly.

"Put your hands where I can see them!" Yoongi raised them again, looking at the other cop. He grinned, starting to move backwards. "Yoongi, stop where you are." Agust told everyone to put their tazers down, walking over to the young male. "Look, I'm not here to hurt you." Yoongi stopped, squinting his eyes. Putting his hands down next to his sides as he relaxed his body, staring at Agust. "I know that you don't want to be in jail. I get it, I was once in jail too. We can put you on probation, I'm half time probation officer." Yoongi reached for his pocket, seeing a gun in front of him. "Chill! I was just getting my stuff out just in case you guys wanted to search me." His phone dropped to the ground, his ID, his wallet, keys, coins, his gym pass.

He sat on his knees on the ground, his hands behind his head. "Go ahead and search me." Agust stood shocked, deciding to search him. He started patting all up his body and down where his pockets are. Patting down his thighs, making him stand up and spread his legs. "Take your shoes off." Yoongi took his shoes off, putting them to the side. Agust took them, moving it and shaking it. Seeing a small bag pop out. "Aha. Here we go." Yoongi seemed worried, looking at the bag then around. "I have rights you know."

"Yeah, the right to remain silent while we search." He rolled his eyes, watching Agust take the bag and test it. "Yep. Methane. What the hell are you doing with these kinds of drugs, Kitty Boy?"

"My name is Yoongi. Not Kitty Boy. Fuck you." Yoongi snarled. Agust chuckled, standing close to him. "You want to try that again?" Yoongi took a deep breath. "Fuck. You." He kneed Agusts crotch, only to be stopped by a pair of hands. "Wh-" Pinned to the ground, his hands behind his back and handcuffed. "We're taking you down to the station to get questioned." Yoongi looked at Agust, terrified for his life. "L-let go! Please!" Agust raised Yoongi up, pushing him into his car. Yoongi got out, running off. Then tazered to the ground. His body was lifted up, pushed into the car. "Careful, Jimin. Don't want to hurt him now." Agusts' partner, Jimin, raised Yoongis legs into the car as he sat in the front seat. "10-15. Heading to the station now."

Agust started driving, looking in the backseat. Yoongi was sat up, head down as the hair covered his face. "You know you have to face consequences for your actions, right?" Yoongi sighed softly, nodding in a weak way. "Yeah.."

"You know you're going to jail, right?"

"Yeah."

Jimin looked back at the male, seeing him try to get out of the cuffs. Agust sped up, lights on. Zooming through traffic and getting through the traffic as much as possible. "Yoongi, get those handcuffs back on."

"Shut up."

Agust stopped at the police station, turning the lights and he car off, getting out and taking Yoongi out of the car, tightening the cuffs. Walking inside and placing him in an investigation room, cuffing one hand to the table as he let Yoongis other hand be free. "You're a cute criminal, aren't ya?" Agust rubbed under Yoongis chin, walking out.

All Yoongi had to do now was wait for him to come back and get investigated.