2

The next week, Yoongi and his roommate Taehyung were getting ready for RM's concert, getting merch out, albums, listening to his songs. "Taehyung, we need to go backstage to meet him!" Yoongi told. Taehyung nodded. "And we might see Agust there as well~" Yoongi felt his cheeks heat up, looking away from his tall roommate. "I guess we might." Taehyung chuckled. Setting everything up, getting his album and looking through it. "Isn't he hot, though?" Yoongi looked over his roommates shoulder, nodding at his question. "He definitely is.. I can't wait to meet him, shake his hand, say how big fans we are of him. Hell, I even dressed like him tonight just so he could see it."

"Delulu."

"Shut up! I am not delulu, you are. Look, you have a crap ton of fanfiction on your phone about you and RM getting together, meeting at a shop..making love to each oth-" He was cut off my a hand on his mouth, letting out a giggle in response. "Shut it. Anyways, how is that guy, Agust? Is he nice?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi nodded, getting his wallet out. "You remember him giving me a 100 dollar tip, right?" Showing the crisp one hundred dollar bill (134,039.39 KRW) to his roommate. Taehyung gawked at the money, "You're rich!" taking the money, staring at it. "Not really- oh my god. Wait, how much do we have in savings?"

"About 200,000 dollars." (268,078,784 KRW)

"Only that much..? We should have more. We need to pay off this mansion or else we could lose it."

"Don't worry. We could go back to our old habits." Yoongi stared at the other, his eyes sharp. "No. We are not going back. I told you-" Taehyung stopped his friend, smiling and showing him what was in his hands. Yoongi looked down at what he was showing, looking back up to him. "Are you serious?!" A smile grew wide on his face, taking the object. "When is the pay off due?" Taehyung hummed. "About a week from now."

"We have a week to get..how much?"

"A million."

"Oh, fuck me." Yoongi grumbled, stuffing the object into his pocket. They heard rain, looking out the window. The rain poured down hard, keeping them from seeing the rapper. "Damn, I was really looking forward to this concert.." Yoongi looked at his phone, looking up on twitter the RM concert. "It says he's still going to go on with it..and to bring ponchos, umbrellas, etc. Don't bring any big electronics, cameras, etc.. pretty basic." Taehyung pulled Yoongi close by his shoulders, smiling at him. "It's okay, we'll make it the best concert ever!"

"Okay, lovebird." Yoongi let out a small laugh, walking out to Taehyungs car of teal. A stickshift, he didn't know how his friend could do it. Taehyung quickly unlocked the car, getting in the drivers seat, buckling himself and his friend. Yoongi put the hood up in the car, turning on the warm air. Sighing softly afterwards once he had felt the warm air start to flow out the air vents. Taehyung chuckled, placing a hand on Yoongis knee. "Stop being a flirt, you have a boyfriend."

"Ahh you're right. When do I get to see that Agust guy again? Any pictures?" Yoongi had shaken his head. "No, my work doesn't allow us to take pictures of customers, that's an invasion of privacy." he looked at his phone. Seeing a text from a random number. "Huh?" His eyes gazed upon the text, reading 'Hey. I asked for your number from your boss. Can't wait to see you at the concert, Min Yoongi.' as his fingers stopped to respond. His mind thought about who it could be. Taehyung? No, he already has his number..RM? No. He's too busy to phone a fan. His mind then went to Agust as he found himself dialing the number, putting it to his ear. A phone picked up, and all that was heard was 'Agust speaking.'. It really was him.

"Hello?"

He snapped out of it, "H-hey! It's Yoongi..I just wanted to say s-see you at the concert?" biting his lip gently. His cheeks turning pink once Agust spoke. "How cute..I'll see you there, I'll be waiting outside with an umbrella for you." A dial was heard, bringing the phone down. Yoongis mind went to a ton of places, mostly fantasizing about things that probably weren't going to happen. Maybe standing in the rain with the cop would be nice, or maybe they could cheer along for his idol. "Who was that?" was a question that snapped him out of his thoughts, looking over at the other. Smiling. "Agust."