3

Light NSFW
--------              --------              --------              --------
"You have a nice home, Agust." Yoongi spoke, walking into the humble abode. It smelled like a cozy campfire, not like smoke or alcohol. It was a bit different for him, but he could manage. "Why thank you. Wait until you see my room." Agust had winked. Yoongi tilted his head, not getting it. His eyes lit up in surprise. "Is it full of police guns and weapons?" He asked. Agust let out a small chuckle, leading the boy to his room. Red velvet carpet, cherry wood bedframe and bedside tables. white wallpaper with some beautiful designs on it. Perfect fit with Agust. "Wow.. This is a pretty nice room if I've ever seen one. Mine's really.. messy." Yoongi spoke with a quiet tone, gently sitting on the white silk blanket that covered the cops bed. Looking around, he then saw a picture of him in a mask, hung up. 'Cat Dealers on the loose, if you ever see, please call this number.' "Shit." He mumbled under his breath, getting up. "Agust? Who's that?" He asked all innocent, tilting his head to the side. Agust hummed walking over to the picture of the two cat dealers, taking one off the wall.

"Ah, well.. I'm trying to find the two biggest criminals out there. They steal money, then put it in their own banks.. I wonder how the hell they do it. I heard they skipped a town and bought a whole house with it, no idea what kind of house it is. But when we catch them, it's a 1 million dollar bounty." Agusts phone rang, picking it up. "Hello- you got one of them? Yes!" He smirked. "One down..one to go. Thank you, officer." Yoongi stood confused, his head tilted. Agust hung up and placed his phone on the bedside table, sitting on his silk blanket. "They just caught one of the Cat Dealers." Yoongi stopped in his place. His roommate? Caught? That was it for him. "Oh. Did they.. match the description of what you guys needed?" He asked, sitting down. Tension built up, as Agust opened his eyes and looked towards Yoongi, feeling his tension. "What's got you all worried?" He asked, sitting up and moving towards the starbucks worker.

"Huh? Nothing, what do you mean? I'm not worried. I'm glad you guys caught one of the criminals." He stood. "Where's your bathroom? I need to use it." Agust sighed softly, "Hurry, the news will be on soon and court will be on. It's down the hall, to the left." Yoongi had nodded his head, rushing out to the bathroom to freshen up, getting his phone out. "Yoongi!! Hurry!" He washed his hands, texting Taehyung before rushing back to Agust, sitting on the bed next to him. "I'm here, I'm here.." He mumbled, laying back on the headrest. Agust fake yawned, stretching his arms and moving one over Yoongi, pulling him close. The other just smiled and watched the television, seeing his friend on the news in handcuffs and an orange jumper. He closed his eyes, sighing softly. "I hope that guy gets what he deserves." He spoke, guilty of what he was saying. Although, he would never tell Agust that he was the second Cat Dealer.

"I hope so too. Say, doesn't that look like your roommate?"

"Huh?" Yoongi opened his eyes, looking at the screen. He knew he had to lie. "That's his twin. Taehyung is with RM, remember?" His phone rang right after, sitting up and looking at it. "What the.." The Seoul station was calling him. He picked up, looking at Agust before standing up, taking the call as he placed the phone up to his ear. "Min speaking." He heard Taehyungs voice on the phone, walking to the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it as he sat upon the toilet seat. "Taehyung! What the hell are you doing in jail?!" He whisper-yelled. "I confessed everything to RM, I was being fucking dumb."

"No shit! Agust got the call while I was in the room, he has both our pictures up in his room!"

"No way."

Yoongi had to roll his eyes at his roommate, groaning over the phone. "What if he finds out I'm the second..? Then what? He made a move. I can't just- Tae? Tae?" He looked at his phone, seeing it hung up. A knock on the door was heard as he got up, unlocking it and turning the knob. "Hands up!" He opened the door and put his hands up, closing his eyes tightly. Agust snickered seeing Yoongis face. Yoongi opened his eyes, groaning softly when he saw Agust with a gun in hand, a smirk on his face. "Oh mr police officer, please dont hurt me! I'm just a small boy who has nothing and works at Starbucks~" he pouted. Agust put his gun down, cooing at his pout. "You're so cute~" He placed his gun on the counter as he cupped Yoongis face in his hands, staring into his eyes. The latter just stared, his eyes widened and his hands on Agusts wrists.