Chapter ~ 1 (Family)

“Dodo , stop fooling around and bring my back pack , I have a flight to catch” ,

Vi couldn’t be less stressed as its her first flight she is about to board ALONE.

Dodo stops patting their dog ‘Jax’ and pouts annoyingly,  “seriously Di , how about a ‘pretty please’ "

Vi glares at her sisters soul .

Dodo continues with her devilish smirk “ well I am not getting this golden chance again , am I "

“ OK FINE ! PLEASE BRING.MY.BACK.PACK  NOW !”

“So much for being sweet” Dodo drifts  off murmuring with a last look she sticks her tongue out and runs towards the stairs.

Vi *huffs* looking at her father (giggling) “she is annoyingly adorable , don't tell her I said that”
Mr.Singha promises with a fist bump.

“Bye Maa I will miss you so much”
         “where is my hug???” Dodo complaints with her arms stretched out
“Don't stress mother out and complete your schoolwork on time OK?” Vi squeezes her little sister with a soft smile and tear in her eyes.

“Can I seriously not see you Off at the airport Di "

“You have a tuition class to attend and a test to study for ! ”

“Tsk , tsk ,tsk "

“Stop sulking Dobby”

“it’s Dodo not Dobby , don’t call me that !”

“Whatever you wish my Princess --------------DOBBY”

With that Vi enters the car with an angry sister shouting outside and  complaining , bidding a last goodbye to her mother and her now volcanic sister ,Vi and her father takes off for the airport , but Vi wouldn’t let go of her sister yet , while sticking her head out of the window , verbally teasing her sister face to face for the last time before she is back to her college
“ Be nice little Dobby or you won’t get a sock!!! ”

“Shut up !!! , I hate YOUUU!!”

“ I love you too” ~~

That look on her sisters face could make her last for about 4 days max and now she was satisfied .

[Inside the flight]

For a first experience of flying alone , Vi had the worst seat , she had the middle seat of 2nd last row of the middle column with one old men on one side and a young mother with her year and a half old baby who was miserably crying while the mother was trying her best to make the baby stop .

Amidst all this , Vi couldn’t stop missing her family but She was unable to focus on being sad when a person apparantly sadder than her was sitting right next to her balling their eyes out half of the time .

For the next half , the baby finally gave into the utmost pleasure in the name SLEEP and so did Vi , keeping her excitement and worry for the 2nd year at bay.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌼🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AUTHOR’S TIMEEE :

That’s it for the 1st chapter ~~

I wouldn’t get too much into Vi’s college life as the story isn’t about that so maybe from the next chapter you will be enlightened with some Idol Era. 😇😇

Make sure to comment your thoughts and leave a vote..

Jax the dog