Chapter ~ 3 (Surprise)

Part 1

Vi's POV

26th Nov

[ On a call with mother ]

" Vi , I am so done with Dodo , you won't believe , yesterday she shouted in the middle of the night , I almost had a heart attack , I have warned her so many times to not touch her laptop after dinner but she never listens "

" I will talk to her about that , but shouting in the middle of the night sounds like a Dodo thing , well maybe her fictional character either died or got married"

" um she said that she had a Surpris------mhhhhmhhhhhhh....."

" hello ----Maa? Hello?"

" Hi Di ! It's me ha ha ha ha"

" Wth Dodo give the phone to Maa , wait did you gag her ? Seriously ! Why?? what did you do now huh?"

"Ummm--- nothing , how can a little weak girl like me possibly do anything"

"that's suspicious"

**silence**

"okay fine I have a .....um

..I have a girlfriend okay !"

"WHAT !!!! YOU HAVE WHAT"

"You do ?" now Mrs.Bose was the one confused .

"yeah and right now MY mother can't talk to her precious daughter When her more precious daughter has something important to say"

" MY ??? Its OUR----"

*BEEP*

A girlfriend at 15 years of age !!! Nahh it's so not happening . I should have paid more attention to her, she is hiding things for ME !!

[Bose and Singha's Household]

"Maa I told you it's a surprise and you were almost about to spoil it , what in the world maa"

"What..... No who is this girlfriend?

"She doesn't exist much to my disappointment it was all made-up to make sure you don't let the cat out of the bag"

*sighing in relief*
Mrs.Bose decides to punish Dodo for always stressing her out

"wash the dishes now .... GO...shu shu"

"Maaaaaaa" Dodo tries to make a puppy dog face but fails miserably

" --------"
" I have had enough drama since yesterday , have you ever thought about my poor heart"

"Fine...., But promise me not to spill anything pretty please 👉👈"

" GO"

(Back to the present)

23rd December

Author's POV :-

Ever saw an obsessed girlfriend sticking to her boyfriend 24 × 7 but atleast that girlfriend would leave her boyfriend for bathroom breaks but Dodo was on another level .

She was glued to The phone all day so much so that she took it inside the washroom even while pooping and then kept the phone on the soap bar stand while her hand was Searching for the geezer button whereas her eyes devoted themselves to the screen and hence she almost managed to burn herself down.

Wanna know what she was so into ? you know what better ask the devil herself ~~~

Author proceeds to fly to Dodo and have a one on one convo with her

"Hey Dodo tell the readers what is going on with you?"

"Ohhhh hiiiiiiiii there Author and also the lovely readers 👋, so basically it's the Universe and -------- oh no no no the WEBSITE -------- its the date you know , Vi will be flabbergasted--------- wait what if I don't make it ------- no no I shouldn't think that way it will attract negative energies ----- wait did the notification come---- oh no well also the --- and ---- wait and do you ---
..............."

" Sorry bees , come back to me , so what she means is its the day when The Universe is going to announce their result about the one lucky fan ."

" You might think that Dodo is into kpop too right but nehhhh she lets her Di do the job , well can you guess what is she into ??? *smirk*

[Dodo mentally pushes the author and steals her mic]

"ITS BLLLLLL , do not tell me you readers are homophobes cause ME , DODO the obvious main character of this BOOK ,am a fujoshi and if you haven't guessed it yet i am also a part of the RAINBOW too my lulabees.......and.....omg....Thai....also...yeah......have you.....the new Japanese one....my my....."

* Beep * * Beep * * Beep*

"ah , Dodo , I think you have a notification. Dodo ...Dodo...DOOOODOOOOOO"

[ shaking her mentally and pointing at the phone]

"It's a NOTIFI----"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

" uhm..Yah , its my cue to go , bye lulabees"

Author vanishes into thin air

" I got in!! ...I got in!!....I got innnn !!!!!, OH MY GOD ! What a million fans ?huh , rolling her eyes , ofc couldn't make it when my Di is in the competition!!!!!! Wohoooooo"

[Takes a screenshot and waits for the clock to strike 12am and sends the screenshot to Vi]