Chapter : 6 ( Imapct )

[Vi's POV]

It has been 3 weeks since the hand incident . I thought if I kept quiet and didn’t react , everyone will lose their interest and go back to their daily life but OH GOD was I wrong , it just kept getting worse and worse until it got out of hand .

New videos and clips , memes , death threats of me , for me , about me came to the surface from anonymous sites which were edited so much that I couldn’t help but question myself if those actually happened .

As frustrating and scary all of these are , there are people who are supporting and defending me and I am so grateful to them but I swear to the heavenly ice creams I had the other day , the haters are NO JOKE !

Later during the day , I got an e-mail from ‘ World entertainment’ ????

“ This must be another pranks from the random trollers , when are they going to give up , ahhhh”

I threw my phone on the bed and sat on the floor out of exhaustion,  it was getting all too much and I had no intention of confronting my parents  who had no clue about it as they are  inactive on social media and take no interest in gossips .

The next morning I got two more e-mails from ‘World entertainment’ again , I thought of ignoring it but then -

“ let’s see how creative they got this time” , opening it I found an apology email and two others concerning worry and asking me to go to KOREA???

“ Wait WHATT? , what kind of joke is that , do they really think I am going to fall for that and make a fool out of myself” but as I scrolled down it seemed legit , after a lot of researching I found out this was indeed legit , it was THE UNIVERSE'S COMPANY and they were asking ME to GO to KOREAAAA?

-----------

" Maa , I am so sorry I know I should have told you about all this sooner , it's just I was to terrified and didn’t want to make you both worry too "

I went back to my hometown to discuss about the next step that I should take .

"dead threats Vi , we are talking about someone threatening to kill you do you realise how serious this is" Maa was furious

" that is why  THE  WORLD ENTERTAINMENT  wants me to go to Korea and sort everything out together with them legally and also to catch the main culprit behind this entire chaos who hacked into their system and leaked the videos and even edited it and has been threatening me all this time "

"They are the reason that everything is happening in the first place Vi , no way are we going to allow you to go there"

"It's not because of them Maa , it's because of those people who leaked the videos that too after editing them without the consent of the owner ,  they hacked into their system and the World Entertainment doubts that the one who did all this is is also behind the anti - fan account of  The Universe who has been  slandering them and now slandering me too , they are no possessive fan Maa, they are just mentally unstable people who wants to defame Universe and now are targeting me " I tried to explain but Maa didn't seem to like the idea .

" Exactly Maa , Di is right , I did some research according to which it turns out that the bastards and ......"

Glaring at her soul " You are not allowed to talk when two elders are talking and what are you doing researching rather than studying ? Don't you have your finals after two weeks ? And what's with the language is that how I taught you ?"

" I am sorry , it was a reflex but since I already did butt in , I just want to say that if Di doesn't go there , the bas- I mean the ass-- , *hehe* I mean the bullies won't ever get punished , would you like that Maa" Dodo pouted with a puppy face (her speciality ) and ran to her room not without giving me a tight hug knowing what was gonna come to her if she said anything more .